𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮𝟰. wallflower

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURWALLFLOWER

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
WALLFLOWER

    MASON, LIAM AND ANABELLE wandered through the backs of Sinema night club, the two boys by her side as Belle fiddled with the short skirt that she was wearing, whilst Liam's eyes were stuck on his phone, making sure they wouldn't miss anything important.

Isaac had called earlier on, and told the three about the new threats to Beacon Hills, the Chimera's, which are what they suspected Tracy to be. And so, all of Belle's worries the night before had heightened immediately after hearing those words.

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes, Scott can howl if he needs to." Mason told the Dunbar boy, who sighed, putting the mobile back into his pocket and glancing at Belle, looking her up and down discreetly. The two had managed to resolve their small argument the night before, and Belle and Liam were back to their normal chaotic and confusing selves.

"I just feel like I should be doing something." The Beta replied, still paranoid that whilst him, Mason and Belle were clubbing like normal teenagers, something horrible would happen to the others.

"You are. You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, a co-pilot and a really hot flight attendant." Mason joked, and Belle let out a breathy laugh.

"I'm obviously your hot flight attendant." She spoke back with a chuckle, the Hewitt boy snorting a laugh as Liam smiled before going back to complaining that he definitely wasn't Mason's hot flight attendant.

"Okay, choices are limited but at least here, you can get drunk." Mason told the two as they began to walk up the steps leading to the back, where Hayden Romero was supposed to let them in. Well, more Mason in, but she couldn't exactly say no if all three turned up.

"You mean you and Belle can." Liam huffed, still angry that he could no longer drink. When the three reached the door, Belle stood back a little, knowing this would either end up with Hayden letting them all in free of charge, or Belle having to punch her in the face again and sneak through. Either of which, she wasn't complaining about.

Hayden Romero stood at the door, wearing her uniform as her eyes flickered over them all, lips turned up in grimace as she looked at Belle.

"I said I'd let you in, I'd think about Liam and definitely no on her." Hayden snapped, and Belle opened her mouth to shoot a bunch of profanities at her, though when she felt Liam's hands soothing her waist from beside her, and pulling her back into his chest for calmness, she decided against it.