𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮𝟯. i'm terrified

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEI'M TERRIFIED

I'M TERRIFIED

MALIA AND BELLE WERE STILL STARING AT TRACY, speechless, when they heard thuds from upstairs, signalling that Scott and Stiles were there. Belle glanced at Malia, who was still leant against the wall, tears brimming her eyes. "Mal- you okay? They're here, come on." Belle hummed, taking ahold of the Hale's hand and pulling her up off her feet.

"What- what did they do to her? What did they do to you?" She spluttered, and Belle looked down at her shaking hands, a charcoal black painted on her skin, travelling up her fingers before blending into flesh. She tried to make an orb of energy, though all that had escaped was a small wisp, showing that she was weak— and her magic had been corrupted.

"It- It'll  come back in a while, I'll be okay." Belle reassured Malia in panic, or more herself as the two girls looked back down at Tracy, before hearing the footsteps of the others running down. The two girls faced with Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Deaton and Noah Stilinski, perhaps the other voices that Belle heard were still upstairs with Lydia.

"It wasn't us." Malia stated, her voice panicked as Stiles ran towards the two girls, his hands on each one to make sure they were okay. Isaac had rushed there too, glancing between them.

"What the hell happened to her?" Asked Noah, as if he wasn't convinced that Belle and Malia weren't responsible.

"There were these people. They had masks. Um- there- there were uh- three of them. I think- I think there were three." Malia spluttered.

"Wait- what are you talking about?"

"They were strong, Stiles! They had a weapon. They- they drained Belle's powers- look! Stiles, we didn't do this." Malia tried to assure him. Though Belle was too focused on how Lydia was doing than caring about Tracy, no offence to the Chimera.

"Is she- is she up there?" Belle asked Isaac, who nodded. And without hesitation, Belle was ran up the stairs, running through the station before being faced with Lydia on the floor, surrounded in Kira, Theo and her mother.

"Oh my god." Belle sighed, dropping beside her with Theo next to her, who tied his belt around the Martin girl's waist.

"An ambulance is on it's way. You're going to be okay, Lydia." Her mother told her, more convincing herself as the strawberry blonde cried in pain.

Belle's eyes flickered over everyone in the room, her head turning to look up at Theo, who was already staring down at her. Their gaze lingered, and the Raeken boy noticed the red surrounding her brown hues from fatigue, and the tears that threatened to fall.