𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟳. i had nowhere else to go

CHAPTER SEVENI HAD NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

CHAPTER SEVEN
I HAD NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

ANABELLE STORMED INTO HER HOUSE, Stiles right behind her as she slammed the front door in his face with her magic, the boy having to open it all over again to speak to her. Noah Stilinski wasn't home, working late, and so it was just her and her brother.

"Why didn't you tell me, tell Malia?" She asked, her voice raised as she began to run up the stairs, Stiles following quickly behind.

"Look- it's so much more complicated than just your last names-,"

"Oh yeah? I have spent fifteen years wondering where the hell I came from. Or who my parents were. Or if I even had any real ones at all. Fifteen years! Have your ever stopped to think about how much closure I could get if I atleast knew my background? Oh you didn't, because all your worries and thoughts have been for Malia!" Anabelle yelled, this wasn't just about her brother not telling her about her real family, it was about her brother putting everyone else before her.

"Okay- hold on, what? What the hell does Mal have to do with this!?" Stiles argued, his sister stopping on the top of the stairs, tears brimming her eyes which she didn't allow to fall.

"Oh, drop the bullshit, Stiles. Everything you fucking do is for her. On the full moon, you helped her, when you guys went to Mexico and left me behind, you helped her. When we were literally crawling on our hands and knees because of the virus, you helped her, you were there for her. God, even Scott and Isaac are better brothers than you are!" Anabelle screamed, the boy at the bottom of the stairs taking a step back, swallowing a lump in his throat as he listened to everything he had done to his little sister.

"I didn't- I didn't even realise-,"

"Of course, you didn't. You never realise anything! Like how the reason Noah's bills are so high isn't just because of Eichen House. It's because of me, you really think I went on vacation with my 'friends' last year? No, I went to rehab last year!" Belle spat, her brother not even knowing what she had been through, a single teardrop rolling down his cheek.

"Okay- what- how is that my fault? You never told me anything about that! And how has that got anything to do with me not telling you about your family!?" Stiles argued, not knowing what to say so instead he caused even more problems.

"This isn't just about my fucking family, Stiles! God, did you not listen to a single thing I just said? You are such a dick, man." Anabelle scoffed, walking into her room and packing things in her bag— she couldn't stay there, not with Stiles.