𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟯𝟱. i love you

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVEI LOVE YOU

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
I LOVE YOU

( i recommend listening to 'i love you'
by billie eillish or 'apocalypse' by cigarettes after sex. )

Anabelle slurred her words, groaning as her lids peeled open, before shutting them again after the brightness hit her face. And then, she remembered everything. Their conversation before Theo had drugged her. Belle jolted upwards, hues widening in shock, breaths heaving as she looked around.

She was in the middle of nowhere. Literally. The only thing that stretched on for miles was damp pavement, grass and weeds sticking through, clusters of cars surrounded that seemed to be abandoned.

"Dick." She muttered, confused as to why he would just dumb her randomly. Belle tucked her hands into her pocket, pulling out her phone, which seemed to only be on a couple percent. "Oh, great." The blonde added, holding it up to reveal she had no signal.

And then, Anabelle was distracted by clattering behind her, eyes narrowing in suspicion as she turned around. "Hello?!" She called out, trying to see behind the car, though no one was there. The girl huffed, looking around in search of a weapon to defend herself with. The adrenaline running through her body was enough to keep her sane as the full moon shone down.

That is, until Anabelle heard the faint yet vivid sound of a gun clicking from behind her, the safety off. She froze, heart beating a thousand beats as her face paled. She didn't even want to look around and see who the beholder was.

Maybe it was the Chasen Hunter? No, his gun was louder, and larger than what she could sense. Theo? Theo didn't even have a gun, though Belle wasn't quite sure what as a truth and lie now.

She took a deep breath in, eyes closed as she turned her body slowly before opening them up to reveal who stood tall behind her.

And the moment she saw the brown eyes glaring at her, Anabelle's stomach churned, heart shattering at the sight in front of her.

It was Stiles. Stiles was holding a gun up to his own sister's head, his face void of emotion.

Belle swallowed a lump in her throat, lifting her arms shakily in mercy, tears now spilling, matching Stiles. Why was he crying? He wasn't gonna be the one getting freaking shot! Anabelle thought to herself, knowing it wouldn't be the appropriate time to say anything like that.

"S-Stiles? Put the gun down, okay? Why- why are you doing this?" Anabelle spluttered in pure shock and confusion.

"You heard Theo, Anabelle. People are going to die." Stiles rough and low voice had spoken, and Belle's brow twitched at the trance-like tone, as if he was being controlled or something.