𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰𝟯. i don't wanna be your friend

CHAPTER FORTY-THREEI DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND

ANABELLE AND SCOTT both stood in the McCall boys room, who was picking up random necessities and throwing them into a sports bag. After their little conversation with Theo and Asher about about what was coming for Beacon Hills, Scott had made it his mission to get the pack back together. And by doing so, he first needed to find Kira from the Skinwalkers and bring her home.

Of course, him, Isaac and Stiles all refused to let Belle go for her own safety, despite the girl being the most powerful out of all of them, but she was given the duty to stay behind and look after Beacon Hills until the three boys had finally arrived back with Kira.

"Okay, so I've packed you a portable fan, incase you get hot, sweaty and gross, a jacket, a pocket knife, toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, one of Isaac's scarves and... A snack box for the way there. That everything?" Anabelle listed, zipping up the bag and passing it to Scott, the older boy chuckling at her idea of necessities.

"I doubt I'll be using half of that stuff, but I appreciate it. Now, cmon, say goodbye." Scott replied, taking her arm and pulling her down the stairs as she groaned.

"Why can't I come? What if Stiles drives you guys into a ditch and the only way to move the car is with my magic?" Belle argued, stomping down the stairs.

"Then I'll call a car service. Or y'know... lift the car up?" Scott told her, and Belle huffed knowing that his point was fair made.

"Well, if you guys come home missing a couple limbs and no jeep, don't say I didn't tell you so." Anabelle joked sarcastically, and Scott scoffed a laugh before the two had walked in on a pair of familiar eyes staring back at them, Liam Dunbar stood in the middle of the front room, waiting for them.

"They're alive- I mean the Chimera's. Some of them, not all of them..." Liam spoke nervously, and it didn't take a werewolf to notice how nervous he was to talk to Scott, even after finding out it was Asher who manipulated him into trying to kill the Alpha an eye.

"I know," Scott replied bluntly, and Belle raised a brow at the tension in the air, hiding behind Scott and slowly slipping around the corner so she wouldn't have to be involved in their awkward conversation any more.

Soon enough, the girl had joined Stiles and Isaac in trying to fix the jeep as they waited for Scott to finish talking to Liam. And when he's finally arrived, all three were staring at him.

"So, what'd he want?" Asked the Stilinski boy curiously.

"To help."