𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟱. wolfsbane

CHAPTER FIVEWOLFSBANE

CHAPTER FIVE
WOLFSBANE

ANABELLE STOOD WITH ISAAC as they watched the lacrosse players get ready for their game which she had dragged him to, not wanting to sit in the stands on her own. "So are you gonna come back to school again?" She asked the boy.

"Yeah, I wanna join the team again. I'll probably be back next week once I've settled in with Argent." He replied, and she nodded her head, listening to him. The two began to speak about everything, from what he had missed when he was gone, to what she had missed in France. Until Isaac had started laughing out of nowhere, listening to someone else's conversation.

"What- what?"

"Don't look now, but those two freshmen over there are talking about you." He explained, and Belle did the exact thing she was told not to do and turned around to face Mason and Liam, the two immediately looking away which had made it obvious they were staring.

"Oh shit- I think he heard us." Liam told Mason, who furrowed his brows, his eyes casted on the sky.

"How could he hear us? We're literally across the field. Besides, he shouldn't be flirting with your girlfriend." Mason replied, and Liam widened his eyes at the honesty of the Hewitt boy.

"Okay, she's not my girlfriend. I mean- not that I don't want her to be my girlfriend but she isn't because she doesn't wanna be my girlfriend. And she's hasn't taken notice of me until like three days ago even though I've been crushing on the girl since fourth grade and I have no idea what the hell is happening. And now she's with that boy and she's laughing but so they're probably a couple but I don't want them to be a couple because I wanna tell her soon and I- Sorry." Liam rambled, and Mason watched him with wide eyes as Isaac snorted a laugh from where he was sat.

"Man, you didn't breathe once in that sentence. Just tell her you're in love with her and live happily ever after!"

"I'm not in love with her- what?!" Liam replied, scoffing dramatically as the Hewitt boy gave him an unconvinced glare.

"Seriously, what are they saying?" Belle questioned Isaac, who smirked at her. "I think you're gonna wanna give that boy a good luck kiss for this game."

"What?" Anabelle was interrupted when the players began to head onto the field, and nerves overtook her as she bounced her leg up and down. After a while, Devenford had scored one, and Beacon Hills were growing more competitive than ever. Anabelle cheered her team on with Isaac and the rest of the crowd, but when Brett had smashed into Liam, everyone gasped. He'd won yet another goal, which left Home on 0 and Guest on 2.