𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮𝟮. harbinger of chaos

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWOHARBINGER OF CHAOS

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
HARBINGER OF CHAOS

      ANABELLE SAT AT THE BACK OF HER HISTORY CLASS, her phone beneath the desk as she flicked through social media and texted Isaac from his own class, laughing quietly at his replies. Liam sat in the desk infront, after she'd begged Mr Yukimura to swap Hayden with someone else. She wasn't jealous, of course. But every time she saw Hayden even look in Liam's direction, she wanted to chop her head off.

And to her upmost luck, the man had seated Hayden right beside her. She was convinced he did it for his own entertainment, but soon began to regret it when the two girls bickers and arguments had interrupted his lessons many times a week.

And so, as Belle chucked another Cheeto into her mouth, texting back the Lahey boy who must be in the classroom down the hall, someone entering the room with their head down had distracted the girl from her phone. Her mouth opened in shock, watching as Tracy Stewart stumbled in.

Tracy Stewart, who the pack were searching for the night before, the girl who'd attacked the prison transport van.

Liam turned around to look at her in pure bewilderment, panicking and not knowing what to do as Tracy took a seat beside Anabelle. She widened her eyes, and watched at Liam put his hand up frantically.

"Yes, Liam?" Mr Yukimura asked him, and Liam stood up already, as if he didn't care what answer the man would give him.

"Can I- uh, be um- excused. Bathroom emergency." Liam spluttered, beginning to run out the class as Belle jolted upwards and followed, the class watching in confusion.

"Is it really necessary for you to follow your boyfriend to the bathroom, Anabelle?" Mr Yukimura spoke again, the girl nodding as she flipped her hair over to the side in panic.

"Yeah, separation anxiety is getting a little too much." She joked before running out the door after Liam, ready to find Scott and tell him about the new 'werewolf' who had showed up in there classes. Liam grabbed Belle's hand, pulling her through the empty hold before reaching AP Bio, where Scott was about to read out a question.

Belle stood outside the class with Liam as she flung her arms around, jumping up and down maniacally which also brought the attention from a couple other students were watched her in bewilderment as to why there was a random Sophomore dancing outside.

Scott furrowed his brows, before getting distracted as his teacher called out his name once again, and the boy went back to trying to find his page.