𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮𝟭. do you really trust him?

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONEDO YOU REALLY TRUST HIM?

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
DO YOU REALLY TRUST HIM?

ANABELLE SAT IN THE STATION WITH SCOTT AND STILES, watching her father stressing over his hair in a small mirror that he'd taken out of her bag. She sat on top of a random workers desk, they couldn't exactly tell her to get off, seeing as she was the Sheriff's daughter— and so they had to manage with it.

"I should've gotten a haircut." Noah complained, causing the three to walk over to him.

"Well, a man your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles told him, thinking it was helping as Noah glared at him.

"Even if it's all grey and old." Anabelle added, sending him a close-lipped smile. It had been a few days since she'd seen Asher, the man disappearing. And every minute that went by without telling her family was swallowing her up on the inside. She just didn't know how to tell them.

"I think you look great." Scott beamed.

"Well, thank you. Kid I should've had." Noah replied, Belle and Stiles glancing at eachother in offence. Noah paused for a moment, before his hands had shot up to his tie, and he began to take it off. "What am I doing, this is a terrible idea."

"What- Dad, it's one date, okay. The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles told him, getting cut off by his sister. "Or man." She spoke, sending him a wink.

"It's a woman, Belle." Noah replied, and she nodded, a toothy smile crossing her face. "A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles chirped in.

"None of your business, either one of you." Noah spoke back, the three of them glancing at eachother with smirks on their faces.

"I wanna know."

Suddenly, yelling from outside was heard, repeating 'Stilinski' over and over in anger. Belle furrowed her brows, hoping it wasn't Asher as they all made their way out of the room and into the main department. A boy was being restrained, a lawyer beside him.

"I'm gonna kill you!" The boy yelled at Belle's father, and the girl clenched her jaw, who the hell did this boy think he was?

"Donovan, If you think that shocks me, just remember it was well documented in your anger expression inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get a knife and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me, and ask me why? Remember right now, because this is why." Donovan snarled, the room falling into silence as Belle looked between Scott and Stiles, watching as the McCall's eyebrows raised to tell her not to do or say anything stupid.