𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟯𝟳. forever met it's end

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENFOREVER MET IT'S END

FOREVER MET IT'S END

    "I FUCKING HATE YOU." Liam mumbled, looking down at Anabelle, her skin tainted and pale. Melissa and David had told the three boys the news that the girl didn't make it. They tried everything they could. And after breaking down in his father's arms, the doctor had let him see her one last time before she was due to move to the Morgue.

Truth was, everything Liam was saying was a complete lie.

He didn't hate her, not a single fibre of his being hated her. Liam knew that no matter what she did, he would always be completely and utterly in love with the girl. He had been since he could remember. But loving someone like Anabelle Stilinski made him vulnerable. There was too much tragedy in her life to involve him in it— and she warned him.

She warned him the night they came back from Mexico that being with her would not end well. That falling in love with her would end up in heartbreak. But Liam shrugged it off, because he was too blinded by the truth.

Even being able to call Anabelle his girlfriend was something he'd dreamed of since he was nine years old. And every glance that she'd send his way before acting as if he weren't there, every blunt word she'd reply to him with as he tried to talk to her would hurt him over and over again.

And then, when she finally began to notice him, began to love him. She ruined it, she fucked them up in ways no one had ever done to him. But he didn't care.

And all of those years he spent pining over the girl who would do as much as brush him off as if he were a stranger— they didn't matter to him. Because Liam had finally gotten the girl.

And they promised eachother forever, but now? Forever had met it's end.

Anabelle Stilinski was dead, and the one thing he regretted the most wasn't not saying he loved her back— he'd told her that months ago.

But it was being stupid enough to see through her bitchy and cold facade. He regretted falling in love with her. Because she predicted this, she told him that he'd only end up getting hurt in the end.

"Why don't you just- find some other girl who's not gonna put you through hell, Liam? I'm not the type of person you'd wanna be with- trust me, I know that myself."

He remembered those words she'd spoken like he remembered his own birthday. And now, looking back on it. Liam agreed. She put him through hell the minute he heard Belle telling Theo that he 'wasn't so bad after all' in the car. He knew what would come next, and it happened.