𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟭𝟵. the return

CHAPTER NINETEENTHE RETURN

CHAPTER NINETEEN
THE RETURN

BELLE, LIAM AND STILES ALL CROUCHED TOGETHER BEHIND A TREE, watching Theo Raeken pull out an object from the trunk of his car suspiciously as they observed closely. Anabelle had been complaining for the past three hours, though neither of the boys let her leave. Even though they were just watching him play video games in his room.

"I should be in bed right now watching Gilmore Girls, not stalking this dude who's probably covering up a mass murder." Belle sighed, though Stiles had hushed her. Suddenly, the Stilinski had began to run away from the tree they were hiding behind as the two began to follow after him.

"You still got his scent?"

"Don't need it." Liam replied, pointing to the footsteps in the muddy ground as Belle walked next to him, hands brushing against eachothers. Suddenly, Liam pained, as if he was remembering something.

"What- what's wrong, Li?" She asked him.

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym."

"Okay, why don't you just tell him?" Stiles suggested, not knowing that neither of the Sophomores had told their friend about the Supernatural.

"Tell him what?" Liam asked.

"Anything!"

"Well, I can't just tell him anything." Liam argued, getting frustrated as Belle watched the two bicker.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't told him everything."

"Still? We said that it's okay."

"I know, but it's not that easy. I mean- It's a lot to accept, y'know. I have claws, fangs and and I turn into a dog every full moon and Belle shoots red ribbons out of her hands. I don't even think he'd believe us." Liam told Stiles, and Belle nodded in agreement, it was quite weird if you put it that way.

"He watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a land-mine. I think the groundwork's been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance. Scott, Belle and I, we've been through this, okay? It's always better when they know." Stiles replied.

"Stiles's right, y'know. I mean- I had to explain to my dad why his fourteen year old daughter was being restrained with these super weird looking handcuffs by her brother. Trust me, it's weird." Belle added, the three beggining to walk again as Liam pulled out his phone.

"But what if he freaks out? What if he doesn't wanna talk to me? What if he tries to stab me with something silver? Or what if-," Liam began, before his voice had been cut off and a large thump was heard, the two Stilinski's looking to the side where a large hole had been made, Liam standing at the bottom.

"What the hell are you doing? I- there he is. Hurry up, stop screwing around!" Stiles spoke as if Liam could help falling into a hole, and the brunette began to run off. Belle rolled her eyes, reaching down and helping Liam out of the ground.