𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰𝟲. fool me twice

CHAPTER FORTY-SIXFOOL ME TWICE

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
FOOL ME TWICE

THE SUN WAS SETTING OVER THE ANIMAL CLINIC, where Anabelle Stilinski was stood around the operating table with Malia, the two of them waiting for Braeden and Theo to show up. The Pack didn't know about what they were planning on doing, and Belle almost felt guilty that she was keeping yet another secret from them. But if it helped Malia, she would do it for her. The two hadn't exactly spoken much since her death— both of them having troubles to deal with themselves. But it always felt the same when they formed back together.

"You think Asher will show up with him?" Anabelle asked out of nowhere, worried she'd have to face her brother again.

"I don't think so. He's probably terrified of you by now." Malia replied, and Belle nodded with a small chuckle. That is, until she heard the doors of the Clinic opening and shutting, cocking her head up in the direction of the entrance where Braeden had walked through, a large gun in one hand.

The blonde ran towards her, wrapping her arms around the woman and taking her into a hug which Braeden returned.

"It's been so long since I've seen you." Belle beamed, the older woman smiling at her as they walked back towards the operating table. "How's Derek doing?"

"He's well. Staying with Cora right now but I had to come back to help Malia." Braeden replied, until they were cut off by the sound of the door opening again, and Theo waltzed in with a shit-eating grin across his face, leaning against the back.

Earlier, Malia and Theo had used one of the Dread Doctor's devices to discover exactly where her mother was, and so that's where they were heading.

"What's the problem?" Malia asked Braeden, who glanced at Belle every few seconds.

"Beside the fact I've never seen this place beyond a few ariel photos and we're basically going in blind? Him." Braeden said, pointing her loaded gun at Theo, who smirked teasingly and unapologetically whilst Belle narrowed her eyes at him..

"Would you mind pointing that thing at me?" Theo hissed.

"He tried to kill Scott, and he did kill Belle." Braeden said to Malia, and Belle sent him a glance, clenching her jaw at the meer sight of him.

"Technically, I did kill Scott."

"I should kill you."

"Won't happen with a shotgun."

"It will if I crush your skull in." Anabelle spat, and Theo raised his brows as if she was challenging him.