am i dying?

y/n is 13 here, and she gets her period, and is really clueless abt it but florence helps her out. thank you JanaMaximoff for the suggestion. when i got mine a couple months ago i was like- 'damn it'

I was casually sitting on the couch until I felt something weird. My stomach had been hurting for a few days, and it really was annoying. I walked into the bathroom and pulled down my pants, and everything was soaked in blood. Everything. 

I was so shocked at that sight, I even let out a small "AHH I'M DYING!"

I panicked, I was hyperventilating, and I had no idea what was happening. I'm too young to die! 

"Y/n/n, hun, you okay in there?" I heard Flo ask. 

I took a deep breath and replied, "Flo, i'm gonna die!"

"Darling, I don't think you're gonna die," Flo said, "Can you let me in?"

"No!" I responded.

"How can I help you if you won't let me in?" 

"Well there's blood all over my pants, and tell my mama I love her," i said. 

"Y/n, you just got your period," she laughed. 

"Flo...don't laugh, what's a period?" I asked. 

"It happens around your age, you start bleeding and getting stomach cramps." 

"Oh," I muttered, relieved I wouldn't die. 

She gave me some stuff and I finally came out. 

"Wanna binge all the twilight movies?" Flo smiled.

"Yes, please..." I replied. 

We brought out some blankets and played the movies. 

sorry this is so short, i really wanted it to be out. also yes, i did binge the twilight movies with my friend when i was on my period, lol. this isn't what happened when i got mine, but the idea was kinda funny. 

ANY REQUESTS - COMMENT THEM! 

*edited*

[Aug 24, 2021]