youngest maximoff³

this one is going to be sad. 

so basically y/n and wanda are going through the loss of their brother. 

i know that he was there in the other chapters, but as i said before these are only different scenarios. 

also if you have more ideas let me know!

Y/n is 7ish. 

thank you @Hailee_Pugh and @Lillie_Olsen for everything i know i've said it but i mean it i appreciate it. i haven't felt this happy <33 

also @JanaMaximoff i love your stories <33 

SOKOVIA

"You didn't see that coming?" The speedy Sokovian cracked a smile, before falling to the ground.

Y/n felt something. Like something was ripped out of her heart. She knew it. She knew what it was. She just didn't want to admit it to herself.

So, she lost control.

Falling to the ground, screaming, crying. 

A wave of purple surrounded the area, while everyone was finally on the boats

"She's not going to make it!" Tony mumbled. 

"WANDA DON'T!" Clint yelled.

"What other choice do I have," Wanda stepped out, through tears. 

"Y/n...find my voice, okay? I'm right here. It's gonna be alright. Please, please, Y/n," Wanda held out her hand. 

The purple began to fade, leaving Y/n crumpled on the ground.

"Wanda I can't...I don't wanna." 

"I know, but he would want us to go back. He would want us safe."

"It hurts..." Y/n sobbed, pointing to her chest. 

"I know, it'll be okay."

Wanda pulled her up, and boarded the ship. She turned away from Pietro's lifeless body, and closed her eyes. 

It was all...just...a...bad...dream. 

None...of...it...was...real. 

That wasn't the case. 

It was a nightmare, that the girls couldn't escape. 

Y/n spent days crying and crying. 

'It's just like this wave washing over me again and again. It knocks me down and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I can't... It's gonna drown me.'

OMG GUYS I'M CRYING.

*cough cough* wandavision references...did you catch em?

i think i'm going to continue that but i have to go to XC. 

i love you 3000!

[Sep 24, 2021]