heartbroken pt. 2

pt. 2 of 'heartbroken' as requested. :)

"Y/n, tell them when you're ready. Mkay?" Florence reassured. Y/n, feeling overwhelmed by all the eyes staring into her, dug her face into Flo's chest.

The three women felt a pang of jealousy, but understood that she needed some time and space. 

"We'll be back later, okay?" as they walked off. 

"I don't want to talk 'bout it," she mumbled.

"That's okay," Florence played with her hair.

"Can you maybe tell them instead?"

"Of course."

"If you wanna go inside you can," Y/n looked down, "I kinda took up your whole night."

"Well this is kinda how the whole 'little sister thing' works," Florence smiled.

[*cough cough* @Hailee_Pugh @RWeiszsLeftBreast  thank you for being the best and there when i need someone to talk to *]

"Yeah..."

"So...you wanna go back?" 

"If you want to," Y/n sighed.

"Answer my question."

"But-"

"No buts. We'll do what you want to do," Florence replied. 

"I guess so."

"'Kay."

They got into the car and drove back, in a peaceful silence. As they got out, Y/n grabbed Florence's hand, and started walking. 

They arrived in the room and brought out some extra blankets and pillows. 

"What're you doing?" Asked Y/n.

"Well, I'm obviously not going to let you stay here alone."

"Thank you," Y/n smiled.

They started playing a marathon of movies until a knock was heard on the door.

"I'll be right back."

Florence opened the door, showing Lizzie, Scarlett, and Cobie.

"Hi you guys."

"Hey."

"Umm so, Y/n just lost someone she loved, and all she wants is to go home." 

"Oh my god..."

"Wait why didn't I hear about this??"

"Where is she??"

"Guys, guys, calm down. She's inside."

"Let me see her," Elizabeth shoved past.

[we love lizzie]

"Oh Y/n," she went in for a big hug. Y/n wrapped her arms around Lizzie's back.

After a little, all the girls came in to have a movie marathon and eat junk. Y/n felt a sudden joy in her chest, only to be brought down once again from the thought of her best friend.

But...she would get through this.

Right?

bruh

BRUH

i can't tell if that's a cliffhanger, but if it is HAHDFLAHKFLF;LAJF SJDLK

i'm the master of cliffhangers

anyways

gotta write like 4 more

bye byeeee

love u 3000000000000000000 (is that even a number someone help me)

[dec. 29. 21]