fluff with flo

EXACTLY WHAT THE TITLE IS

these are fluffy scenarios with flo x kid. not necessarily y/n is her daughter, but a daughter/sister relationship. 

different scenarios.

y/n is age range 3-4 here. 

FLORENCE'S PERSPECTIVE 

SUGAR RUSH

Y/n was running around all over the place. Maybe I let that child have too much sweets? 

"Y/n, hunny, why don't we go take a nap," I told her.

"No naps," she replied.

"Hm, alright. Why don't you take some deep breaths, like this," I showed her. 

She finally calmed down, after around 5 minutes. I picked her up and sat on the couch. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I knew she wanted a nap...

CRANKY

I gently woke Y/n up. She yawned and gave me 'grabby hands' so I smiled and set her on my hip. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"Sleepy..." she mumbled into my chest. 

"Other than sleepy," I chuckled. 

"Grumpy," she replied.

"Why are you grumpy?"

"Cause I wanna go back to sleep," Y/n whined. 

"You have to wake up, we're going to set today. How bout I give you candies?" I coaxed. 

Y/n slightly perked up, and I laughed. 

"Fine," she muttered. 

We got dressed and I set her in the car. She fell asleep, so I snapped my fingers in her face. She shot an evil glare at me. 

"Don't look at me like that," I laughed.

She turned her glare into a deep frown.

"Your face is going to freeze like that," I warned.

She immediately stopped. Y/n huffed and crossed her arms, looking away.

"Dear lord..."

CUDDLES 

Y/n had her head on my lap, and I could see her eyes drooping. 

"Why don't you go to sleep, huh?" I cooed.

She shifted and crawled onto my chest, laying her head in the crook of my neck. I smiled at how cute this was. Y/n slowly fluttered her eyes shut, and fell asleep. Scarlett walked in, mouthing 'oh my god', and took a photo. I gently rubbed Y/n's back and she nuzzled further into me. 

:)

i dropped my mascara on my shirt and it fell down my leg and stained stuff 💀💀💀 why is gravity such a bitch

why is life such a bitch

i start school tmro

send help

i'm going to die

i thought Atlanta and Georgia were 2 different places and then my mom said 'i'm worried..' 

it's not my fault i'm stupid

or maybe it is

whatever

thanks for reading! if you like it, give it a vote! thank you for your reads. we're close to 8K! 

comment/inbox me your requests, because i start school tmro, so i need to get as many as i can today. 

ily 3000 <3