nightmares

thank you @LiviRomanoff for the requests! 

Y/n is prob young so maybe 5-7? 

who should y/n cling to? 

well i've been doing lots of Florence so maybe Scarlett lol

BUT I'M GOING BACK TO FLO SORRY SCARLETT FANS

buckle up buttercup 

this is goin to be sErIoUsLy iNtEnSe

i got that from charli damelio's taki commercial 😭😭

Y/n woke up with a pant, along with tears streaming down her face. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She just needed someone, but who to wake up at 1 in the morning? 

Her mom was somewhere, out spending Y/n's money. Probably to get drunk or high, and then sleep with a random guy. Yet Y/n always wanted her mom, she always went back to her. 

[yes one of those moms. i needed one of those to fit the plot lol]

Y/n quietly walked to the bathroom, splashed some water on her face, and never went back to her bed, afraid of what would happen if she fell asleep. 

Around 10 minutes later, of sitting in a chair, the door creaked open, showing her mom stumbling in, makeup running down her face, with a middle aged man. 

[why just why this is so bad]

"What the hell," he muttered, "Why is there a kid?" 

"Oh no, oh that's just, hey! Get out!"

Y/n scrambled to her feet, and ran out the door, "Is that yours?"

Y/n looked down.

"No, Rick, obviously not."

[GOD I HATE THIS WOMEN WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF]

Y/n's lip quivered, as she sat down outside her room. "Y/n?" Florence opened her door. 

"Hey, what are you doing out here?"

Y/n sniffed, "M-my m-momma and her f-friend k-kicked me out."

Florence's blood boiled, that pathetic excuse of a mother. She would deal with it in the morning. 

"Well, do you wanna come stay in my room?"

"I-it's o-okay," Y/n cried, "Y-you should g-go back to s-sleep."

"No, let's go," Florence reached her hands under Y/n's armpits and hoisted her up. Y/n nuzzled her face into Flo's neck. 

Florence carried her into her own room and laid her on the bed, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Mhmm...Thanks Flo," Y/n closed her eyes, and snuggled closer to Florence.

"Anytime, Y/n/n."

***

Y/n groggily opened her y/e/c eyes, and felt her heart beat faster in her chest when Flo wasn't there. 

Y/n's small feet ran off the bed to look for Florence. Where did she go? The door was slightly cracked open, so she slowly walked out, behind Florence. Flo smiled, and wrapped her arm around Y/n. 

"I'm so sorry Y/n," Her mother apologized. She knew it was all fake. "Just forgive me and forget about it. It's not that big of a deal." 

Y/n shook her head.

"What do you mean, no?" her mom raised her voice.

Y/n hid behind Florence's leg. 

"This is so dumb. Can I go now?"

Florence bit her tongue to hold onto anything bad in front of Y/n, and walked away, holding Y/n's little hand. 

"You okay?"

Y/n once again shook her head and felt her eyes water. 

"Oh, c'mere," Flo wrapped her arms around Y/n, and brought them both to the couch. Y/n's quiet sobs were muffled, but still heard, making Florence's heart clench. 

"That's a good girl. You cry all you need to," Florence cooed.

OH BOY

THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE

i'm not going to reread that

hOpE yOu eNjOyEd

STOP IT'S SO BAD

love you guys sm <3

[dec. 29. 21.]