heartbroken

thank you @BACKWIDOWFAN for this request!!

be prepared for

-FLUFF WITH FLO 

-crying

-sadness

-HOPEFULLY NOT CRINGY BUT I FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING I WRITE IS CRINGEEEE WHEN I READ IT   😭

y'all can start sending me more requests now, i'm free for another week or so. i'm so sorry if i didn't do your request. i prefer inboxes so i can see them easier, unless i make a specific comment section.

 i prefer inboxes so i can see them easier, unless i make a specific comment section

Y/n is prob any age here. i'd say anywhere between 9-14, but you can choose. 

i almost cried writing this. losing someone hurts, it hurts a lot. especially when you don't have anyone. there are far too many days and nights spent crying. no one should have to go through it alone. if you need someone, you can always talk to me. 🥺

***

Y/n was heartbroken. After finding out about the loss of her best friend, Sofia, everything inside of her shut down. All she had to do was fake a smile. 

She had known Sofia for as long as she could remember. Their mom's had been friends since college. Sofia was more like a sister, if anything. 

Y/n was traveling, to film a movie, so it was very difficult getting a flight back home. Even though she looked at every single plane spot, everyone wanted to travel because of the winter holidays.

Y/n cried herself to sleep each night, listening to her mom comfort her. Only two more weeks till she could go home. Only two more weeks until she could disappear in the sheets of her bed. And only two more gatherings with the cast.

***

"Y/n, are you ready to go?" Flo asked, knocking on the door. Y/n rubbed off the tears and opened the door.

"You okay?"

"Mhm," she lied, "let's just go."

As they got in the car, the worst of things that could have happened, happened. 'Welcome to Wonderland' played, on the radio.

[some people may think differently, but this song makes me feel so sad. it reminds me of someone leaving you to heaven. or someone passing away and you wanting to leave with them, and not being able to]

The words, everything hit Y/n like a ton bricks. Was Sofia all by herself? Was she all alone? Could she be with her? That's how Y/n felt, she wanted to die. A piece of her was now gone.

Y/n's bottom lip trembled, and her eyes watered. Florence parked the car quickly.

"Y/n....what's going on?"

Y/n sniffed and looked down. Florence sighed and walked out, opening Y/n's door. Her soft green eyes gave off a golden tone from the sunset. 

"C'mon, talk to me," she pleaded, as she bent down.

"I...I lost someone, r-really import-tant to m-me," Y/n hiccuped, as fat tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.

"Oh Y/n," Florence cooed, as she wrapped her in a hug, "you poor thing..."

"A-and I wanna go h-home," she mumbled, against Florence's chest.

"I know, I know, hang in there a little longer, okay? You're going to be alright, I promise," she reassured, "Do you want to go back? Do you want to see everybody? I can just ask Lizzie and Scar..."

"I c-can't go in there."

"That's okay," Florence replied, "Let's get some air."

Y/n laced her small fingers in Florence's, and walked along the pavement, leaning into her. They eventually found a bench to sit on, and Y/n rested her head on Florence's chest. Florence twirled a piece of Y/n's hair in her fingers, and Y/n, was calmed by the beat of Flo's heart against her cheek.

After a while, Scarlett, Lizzie, and Cobie came out.

[yes, my girlssssss

"What's wrong with Y/n?" Three worried voices asked. "Is she okay?" "What's going on?" "Florence tell me." 

"It's not my place to tell," Florence looked up, sadly. 

Green and blue eyes focused on the young girl, causing panic to rise in her chest. 

"Y/n?"

***

GOD I FEEL WICKED

 I LEFT YOU GUYS ON SUCH A BAD CLIFF HANGER

hope you sort of enjoyed?

comment here if you want pt. 2

once again, thanks @BACKWIDOWFAN for the request

and 'no swearing pt. 3' will be up very soon [so prob tmro, it's really late rn]

let me know you favorite kind of one-shots!

-little y/n [funny, cute, fluffy, naughty]

-just plain fluff

-real emotional/sad

-random/weird

-fanfic style [ex. 'hawkeye scenarios' or 'youngest maximoff']

love you 3000 🥺

[dec. 27. 21]