[a/n]

SO this was a while ago, it was all just a misunderstanding type thing, so you can skip this if you want to. 

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO HATE ON OR BE RUDE TO THIS PERSON. 

So I have found this book of one-shots book, called 'Black widow one-shots and shit...' 

(It's called that, it's not me being rude.)

Some of the chapters have literally the same name as mine and same plot...

I DID NOT USE THEIR BOOK OF ONE SHOTS. I PROMISE, I DIDN'T STEAL THEIRS. 

If you see theirs, please don't think I stole it. I didn't. I use up a lot of time thinking about these ideas for my book. 

I'm not positive they are stealing it, but the one called 'daddy issues', and 'hurt' are...you know, similar I guess? I found them, and I'm sure I wrote mine before. 'daddy issues #1' was written a while back. 

Please don't hate on me. 

I'm not trying to be mean, or rude. I just wanted you guys to know, these are my original ideas. 

And I know in wattpad, people get inspired. Yeah. I have been inspired. That's the reason I'm writing today. So many great writers out there, and some of you guys make me feel a whole lot better. 

But they didn't credit or put down an inspiration. 

Maybe it's just a coincidence?

I JUST WANTED TO GET THAT OUT THERE.

ONCE AGAIN, THESE ARE MY OWN ONE-SHOTS I MADE UP. 

I love you all very much. 

I appreciate you guys reading my book.

Thank you for all the support you've given me. 

If I am being too overdramatic, I'm sorry. I don't want to be 'that person' who gets crazy about 'copycats' like a 3rd grader, but I dunno. 

I love you 3000. 

I'm not sure if I want to post this. I'm a little scared. Please don't be mad at me. I just wanted you guys to know, I didn't copy that person, just in case you saw it. 

Bye.