wicked bitch of the west

y/n goes to school. she gets pushed around a lot...but what if she fights back?

AND I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING I'M SUPER SORRY 

It was Y/n's first day back at school. She definitely was not happy. She got dressed, brushed her teeth, and packed her bag. 

[outfit - crop top ✔ - air force 1s ✔ - grey joggers ✔ - oversized jacket ✔]

^i'm literally sOooOoooOO creative^ 

She shot herself a quick smile in the mirror, before heading out the door. The loud chatter of middle schoolers, the weird stares, and the cheap sounding bells gave Y/n deja vu. 

"Y/n come over here!" Alanna, her best friend since kindergarten, shouted.

"Hi Ali!" 

"I can't believe you're back. You don't know how much I've missed you." 

"Same!"

"Oh. You're back," a snobby voice came over.

"Sure am. How's it going Kayley?" Y/n gave a fake smile.

"It was great until you showed up."

"Mmm." 

"Well Damien is my boyfriend," she bragged.

"Good for you Kayley." 

She scoffed, "We even made out."

"Wow, that's great," Y/n's fake smile got bigger. 

Kayley huffed, and stormed off, her fake-bleached hair flying behind her.

"She hasn't changed, I see," I muttered. 

"In your dreams," Ali rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. Let's get to class." 

The first few periods went by fairly fast. Y/n caught up with Ali and her mood brightened. That until she opened up her locker. Little post-its came fluttering down, all saying different things. 

'Slut.'

'Fugly.'

'Bitch.'

'Fat.'

All the classic Mean Girls stuff. Y/n picked them up and threw them away. This was pretty normal, at least if Kayley is around. She caught sight of her and began walking. 

"Thanks for the sweet messages Kayley. I can't believe you thought of me," Y/n's sickly sweet grin annoyed the fake blonde even more. 

"I- uh- UGH! I HATE YOU! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" she screeched, as she pinned Y/n against the locker. Kayley threw a strong punch at Y/n's upper cheek, making her grown.

"Is that the best you can do?" Y/n smirked.

Until something warm trickled down her nose.

You had to ask. 

^i understood that reference!^ 

A crowd was forming. Y/n shoved Kayley off, making her fall to the ground with an 'oof.' She put her knee on Kayley's stomach.

"Quit messing with me, or next time I'll break your face." 

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Hi Y/n!" Florence's cheery voice greeted, "What the fuck happened to your face?"

"Does it look that bad?" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"OH MY GOD Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?" Scarlett grabbed Y/n's chin, examining it. 

"Ah just a little fight."

"A fight?! Y/n you could've- you could've broken your nose- or even worse! What if-"

"Scarlett. I'm fine. I was just fightin back." 

"That's my girl," David smiled. 

oki hope you enjoyed! 

and guys we're almost at 100 besties! i'm so excited and grateful!! 9 more to go!! 

love you 3000 <3

[Oct 25, 2021]