Chapter two

"Yesss my lovely mom I took everything with me. Believe me I'm gonna be late if you ever asked me again." I said laughing as my mom asked me for 100th time if I took everything with me. Its 8 am and my flight was at 12 pm so I got ready to leave cause I wanted to have breakfast in the airport. I hugged my mom, my sis, my photographer friend Clara, my handsome friend Alex but when I turned around to have one last look to my childhood home my eyes became teary. I was leaving, but I was leaving to make my dreams come true. I hugged my mom for the last time and went out to help the taxi guy to put my luggages in the car. I jumped in the car and waved goodbye to my family and friends. On the way to the airport I was listening to Måneskin, FOR YOUR LOVE, somebody told me, lets get it started, zitti e buoni, coraline, recovery and... . I was thinking maybe even I can meet them in Italy, cause they're not planning to have concerts in my country. I was deep in my thoughts when the driver told me we arrived. He was sweet guy. He helped me to take my luggages inside and I payed. When I got in I saw that they were already checking-in the passengers so I got in the line.
*skip to airplane*
As I was looking for my seat, I saw a girl at the same age as me was seating on the seat right next to me. She was so excited as well. I seated on my seat and she greeted "Hiii I'm Amy nice to meet you" And smiled to me. "Hii I'm Y/n nice to meet you too as well" I smiled back and started to play Måneskin again. The song was pretty loud that you could hear it from the next seat. She got really happy and whispere-screamed to me "OMG OMG SO YOURE COMING TO MÅNESKINS CONCERT AS WELL IM SO HAPPY" I laughed and told her "Sadly no I wish I could but I'm here for modeling" she got shocked and said "so that means you'll get famous?! Girll lemme take a pic with you" and laughed. I laughed as well. We chitchatted a bit asking eachother about Måneskin and who is our favorite one. Of course she said Damiano but I love Ethan more. We got real close and exchanged number so we could go out sometimes. When we got out of plane we went to the luggage claiming section and we took our luggages but on our way out we saw a big group of people screaming and gathered. Amy was curious so she went to see what was the cause of this gathering. I seated on the seat and videocalled my mom and told her what happened. She was stressed I could tell but she was playing cool so I told her everything was fine. I was talking to her when my eyes got to the crowd looking for Amy but instead my eyes meet someones eyes I would never believe. It was him. Long black haired guy who was owning my heart. Ethan Torchio. My breath got hitched. We were staring at eachother not realizing there are people around us, around him asking for pics and autographs, we kept our eye contact till I saw Amy running to me saying they're leaving hurry but I was in shock. I couldn't move. I know you guys will say what a drama queen but I'm a bit shy and can't move fast when things like this happen. I tried to find his eyes again but they lefted.
*Ethan's pov*
"Yes of course" I was saying as the fans were asking for a pic or an autograph. I was happily looking around me when I saw a girl who seems she was on a videocall. She was kinda special. I was looking at her when she held her head up and looked exactly in my eyes. I forgot all of her beauty cause of her eyes. It was the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen in my life. I was hearing my fans screaming for a pic but I couldn't move. I felt like she knew me but she wasn't hurrying to get her photo as well?! I hope I'll see her in our concerts or even streets.
****************
Hello hello guysss!! Here's the chapter two, a bit longer than the last one. I hope you guys will enjoyyy. If you guys have any requests please lemme know in comments. I would love to know your thoughts about my story and please vote guyss it'll mean the world to me!!!❤️❤️✨