Chapter twenty nine

I went home, took a shower, got into comfortable clothes, and layed down on my bed, facing ceiling. I closed my eyes, and I. Couldn't take it anymore, tears fell down my face. God, when is this gonna end? Will I lose him as well? Or this time is gonna be different?! Will I be his? Will he be mine? Can I cuddle with him again? Can I wake up to him in the morning again? I got interrupted by my phone ringing. "God please let it be him!!" I said and took my phone. "Ughhh" I answered it and it was from agency. "Hi miss y/l/n, just wanted to let you know that in the upcoming week, we will probably have a event, and you and some others are chosen to catwalk. It's likely for you to join us at tomorrow morning so we can plan and know about it more. Is it ok to you?" "Uhhh, yeah sure no problem thanks for informing." And with that we hang up. "Ughh I don't feel like it. I just wanna talk to him..." I said as I cried harder and my hands palms resting on my face. After couple of hours crying, I fell asleep. Thank God I turned my alarm on.
I woke up to my alarm tone. I turned it off, got up and got scared from my sight of myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy from my crying session last night. I laughed cause I cried for a guy, but that guy, that damn guy...
I got up, changed into a oversized tshirt and a yoga pants, didn't felt like putting on any makeup and my hair in messy bun. I called an uber and went to the agency. I arrived and saw Thomas's car. I thought to myself Dami came with Giorgia. I got up to the office and everyone was there talking. I saw Thomas and Vic laughing and their jaw dropped when they saw me. "Girl you look like a mess" Vic said as she ran to me "well, yeah Vic, I have freaking mirror in my house." I fired back as I went to our changing room. Giorgia came up to me "y/n, are you ok?" I faked a smile and she hugged me. I tried so hard to keep my tears in my eyes and I succeeded for the first time. I felt someone grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dami. He looked at me and noticed I wasn't feeling good, so he gave me a heartwarming smile and hugged me. I wanted Ethan to be there as well, but I didn't wanted him to be there as well. I pulled away from Dami as I heard the mad lady from the other day called us. "Ladies, attention please, as we informed you, we have an event next week. Y/n, Giorgia, Sarah, Madlyn, Maddy, Ella, Emma, Mia, Lily and Harper. You guys have to do the catwalk for our undergarments and dresses. For each of you, we chose some undergarments and dresses, you guys can change with other if you didn't like it or ot wasn't your size. Today we will try everything and fix it so we won't panic on the last second. So any questions?!" We all said no and she nodded when she turned and said "Oh I almost forgot. Our lovely Måneskin gonna perform on our event as well." All the girls cheered as I thought to myself I have to do my catwalk in my chosen undergarments in front of Ethan...
**********
So hey y'all!!!
Its funny but its 5:51 am at where I live and I just thought that I didn't shared a part todayy!
So I came and did!
Appreciate it y'all😂
And love y'all
AND A P.S. I DIED ON ETHANS STORY WHERE HE UPLOADED THAT PIC🤌🏽✨😭
(i use yall very often I mean comeon🤣)