Chapter thirty four

*Ethan's pov*
We went in and ate something, everyone went to their room to get some sleep and energy for tonight. Party again. Woohoo. I went to Vics room to ask if she could do my make up for the night. When I got in, I saw y/n sleeping peacefully on her bed, I couldn't get my eyes off of her. Her perfect hair was on her face, her breathing was slow and she just looked really angelic. "I know right?" She said like she could read my mind. I looked at her confused. "The way you look at her with your smile. It describes everything." My heart stopped when she said that. "D-do you know that-" "I know everything my friend. But she's not gonna be here forever, do whatever you have to do, say whatever you have to say to her. Nobody knows when is their last day. Or God knows, maybe another man did it and you'll lose her." She said bringing up her shoulders. She's right. I can't waste time. But how should I do it?! Anyways I was here for something. "Can you do my makeup for the night?!" "Yeah sure be here at 7" I nodded and left her room.
*Y/n's pov*
I woke up at 5 pm. I saw V seating on a chair and reading a book. She saw me waking up and smiled. "Hey there sunshine" I laughed on the nickname. "Hey there my queen" I said and we laughed together. I was still sleepy but it was fine. I got up and set on the bed. "Dude I'm planning to get wasted tonight" Vic said as I looked at her confused. "Whats gonna happen tonight?!" I asked not remembering a single thing. "As I told you, we have a plan for the night, and you're for sure gonna get wasted with me." She said like I didn't had another option. "Fine we don't have any work for tomorrow so I'm in" I said as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Well great, grab whatever you want, get dressed, put some make up on, cause we're getting drunk tonight. " she said and left. I went out to eat something and saw that nobody's there except Vic. "Where are others?" I asked as she putted her hand under her ear like she's sleeping meaning that everyone else is asleep. God I wish I could go and see Ethan while his asleep. Thats the only time I can touch his hair, his face and everything else. But I just couldn't. Something was stopping me from doing it. I ate something and it was 6 pm already. So I got up and went to Vics room. She was changing but we were cool about it. "I chose this for you. Its so sexy and cute at the same time" she said while holding up a black dress. Well she's right. "Thanks V." I went into her walking closet to change when I heard Ethan came in the room. My makeup kits were in the closet as well so I got ready there. I was about to come out of the closet but I heard him leaving. What a timing. I got out and Vic was smiling like a crazy. "You look gorgeous" she said as she looked me up and down. "Well take a look in the mirror hottie!" I said and she laughed. "Did you heard what Ethan said?" She asked while putting her shoes on. "That was Ethan?? No I didnt what was he saying?" I said seating on bed. "He was looking for you, I didn't said you were here so If he asked where were you, say somewhere else." I nodded and we left the room.
*Vic's pov*
Well of course he just didn't asked where she was, he actually confessed that he likes her. But he didn't knew how to say it to her. Welp, theyre at the same stage, they admitted but don't know how to say eachother. Maybe if I make them get drunk tonight, they'll confess to eachother automatically, but idk lets see hahahaha.
************
Hello lovessss!!!
Nothing special to say haha so Imma leave bye😂❤️