Chapter seven

⚠️ warning: self-harm ⚠️
It passed a long time and Ethan didn't came. I got worried. I went up knocked on the bathroom door but no response. I knocked again "Ethan are you there??" No response. And with that I opened the door, only finding that sweet boy on the ground with lots of empty bottles of medicines. I screamed and the second later everyone was there. I knew he had to come back. So I took my strength all together and went up to him. Checking his pulse, happily he was alive... "CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE" I checked his breath and it was low. I opened his mouth turned him on his stomach and putted my fingers in his mouth so he could throw up the medicines. It took a couple minutes for him to wake up but happily he did throw up. The ambulance arrived and Ethan was throwing up. They got him and thanked me for the action I had. We all went to the hospital. They cleaned Ethans stomach and he went to sleep. When we visited him he was asleep just like a baby. We all were speechless that we weren't even talking to eachother. Out of no where I started to cry. Vic came next to me and hugged me "hey dont cry, he's fine, you did a great job." Everyone agreed. But that wasn't the point. I knew how he felt, I knew he wasn't ok, I didn't had to leave him alone... I was pushing me under the pressure when doctor told us he was awake. They all went inside and I stayed out. Looking at him through the window. How weak he was... I heard the doctor saying "if she didnt had her action we could've lost you" and with that I started to cry again and even harder. I was suicidal too. I tried to kill myself too. By cutting my arms. But the scars weren't showing anymore. I remembered my whole story. And I wasn't alright... Just at that moment when I was about to leave Thomas called me and I turned around "he wanna see you" I took a deep breath and nodded. We went in and the others left "If he needed anything just let me now" Giorgia said and with that everyone else left. He looked at me. Without any emotion. "Why?" I looked at him knowing his meaning but asking again "why what?" "Why did you saved me?" And with that a tear ran down my face. "You really wanna know?? Fine. Cause I was the same. I tried to kill myself too. I cutted my arms. But nobody noticed. I saved my self. I cared for myself. I whipped my tears away. I made myself smile and forget about my past. I had miserable life Ethan. But I chose life. Cause I was fucking young and I had people loving me. Yeah some people left me alone, but the most important ones stayed... think about it if I saw you later than I did... would you be happy? I'm sure not!!! I knew you were screaming for help but couldn't ask for it and I heard it." He looked at me once again with teary eyes. As I seat next to him he continued "we were together for 3 years already... she was love of my life, I couldn't imagine a day without her, but she turned out to be a cheater... he was cheating on me for a year..." he fake smiled and I hugged him. "I don't usually talk to strangers but I hope you'll keep my secret " I nodded "your secret is safe with me" "same with you" we smiled and stayed in eachothers arms for couple of minutes. Then he wented back to sleep and I got out of his room but noone was around... so I got in and decided to stay with him and sleep on the couch next to him.
*****************
Hey heyyy guysss!!! That was unexpected cause same sis haha... sooooo.. thank you for the views and votes please help increase it so I'll write better with more energy hahahaha
I hope you guys are enjoying!!!
Please vote and leave me comments and guess whats gonna happen nextttt!!!!!❤️❤️