Chapter forty eight

*y/n's pov*
He wasn't afraid to tell the whole world that he loves me. And still there are some guys that dont even share a pic with their gf. He was holding my hand, and I could tell, thathe was so happy about it. By just holding my hand?! Cmon innocent boy, you know you'll get more at nights. After a long walk to the studio, we finally arrived. Before entering, I grabbed his bicep, the same hand that I was holding, pulling him back. He turned his face to meet mine and got worried when he saw my face expression. "Are you sure about telling everyone?! Even if you'll get hate-" he cutted my words by kissing me. Yup, that was actually more than an enough answer. He pulled away and looked at me, but my eyes were still closed from the pleasure of the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes immediately met his eyes and his cute smile. "Was that enough and good answer or?!..." he asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Yup more than enough." I said as he nodded. I didn't noticed that I was still holding his bicep. God I really wanted to bite them so bad, you know what I'm saying?! As I was deep in my thoughts he opened the door, and I saw everyone. As we entered, I could feel that they already knew about us. Not gonna lie, it was a little uncomfortable idk why. Don't get me wrong, I really feel close to them, but I just didn't wanted them to judge me or idk. "Him carrying you to his room huh?" I heard Vic teasing me and I turned as red as a tomato. I chuckled and she hugged me. "Is it official or something?" Dami asked and I looked at Ethan. "We don't wanna rush things, but were still gonna date." I answered as my eyes were still glued to him. I couldn't wait to call him mine, kissed him wherever I wanted, make love to him, and lot more. But I was right, it's better if we take it slow.
*after their practice and rehearsal*
"God, my hands are numb" Ethan nagged as he started to massage his biceps. I mean, I wouldn't mind to do that for you, hihi. "You just don't know how our fingers are in pain" Thomas said as Vic agreed. They all looked to Dami so he could say something but instead he said "well yeah guys, haha, it was fun, I don't have anything to nag about, so yeah bye I guess" and with that we all laughed. As Ethan putted down his drumsticks he came up to, where I was seating on their couch. He seated next to me and putted his head on my shoulder and crossed his both arms with my one arm. He closed his eyes and we stayed like that for couple of minutes. Then he raised his head and looked at you, asking "what are your plans for tomorrow?! Are you busy?" I nodded answering "well actually I have a photoshoot tomorrow evening, but I'm free after that. Why did you asked?" I smiled at him as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I was wondering if I could take you to our first date?!" He said smirking at me. Oh I know what's behind that freaking smirk. I gulped and looked at his now darkened eyes. He came closer and whispered in my ear "Can I bella?" And putted a string of hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes as I proceeded what happened. Him, whispering the simplest thing in my ear turned me on. I rubbed my thighs together as I felt heat rushing into my body. When I opened my eyes he was still looking at me with a smirk. Oh boy, I was soo wrong about him being innocent ok?! "S-sounds good-d to me" I managed to say before I gulped again. He nodded in satisfaction, like he knew how good he had effect on me. He wasn't wrong at all.
************
Omg IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE LIKE WHATTTT???? LOOK AT THEMMMM OMG IM GONNA KILL MYSELF THEYRE SO CUTE AND HOT😭😭🤌🏽