Chapter thirty eight

"I'm gonna take a- a show-wer and sleep-p" Ethan said as Thomas helped him get into his room. "I-i have to t-tell him some-ething." I started to ran up to him and hitting walls cause I couldn't ran in a line. As I got into his room and his bathroom, I saw him fully dressed and fully wet under his shower. His white buttoned shirt was showing his abs perfectly. My mouth was watering cause of my view. He threw his head back and parted his lips as little groans left his mouth. "Holy fuck..." I tried to whisper to myself but end up saying it loud. He looked at me saying "Like what you see bella?!" And smirked. I was too drunk to overthink, so I nodded yes and bitted my lip. He threw his head back again, and I must admit, that shit turned me on so fucking much. "I-i came t-to tell you something, b-but I don't-t remember wh-hat was it." I said as I turned around and left. When I got to Vics room she groaned and told me that we have to use Ethan's bathroom cause the other one was broken and didn't had any water coming out of the shower. I smirked and looked at her thinking we could take a bath together with Ethan but she rode out my thought and smirked saying "dirty minded" I laughed at his comment. She took me up and when we entered his room, Ethan was naked with a towel around his waist. Are you kidding me?? I want him so bad, but even drunk me is keeping me away from him, plus, Vic and Thomas were in the room so I didn't had any other chances. I was staring at his toned abs and perfect body and he catched my eyes staring back into my eyes. Vic started to push me in the bathroom and closed the door on me. "Take a good shower. I'll put some clothes for you in the bathroom. Wear them and come down to my room." Vic screamed and I only replied with okay. I couldn't delete that scene from my brain when I was on his laps, inches away from his lips. How could I lose such a opportunity and not kiss him?! I undressed myself and went in to take a good shower. I could feel the alcohol coming out of my body, but I wasn't fully sober yet. When I got out of the shower, I was some undergarments and a oversized tshirt. Really?! I rolled my eyes and put them on and putted my hair in a bun. As I went out of the bathroom. Ethan was seating on his bed, had a basketball short on with a tshirt. His legs apart and his hands on his bed behind him, keeping his not-fully-sober body up. He looked at me and scanned me up and down, licking his lips like I was his last meal. "Bless you, but my eyes got blessed even more." He said smirking. "Well thank you. And same" I said as I looked him in his eyes and he got up. He started to walk up to me and I started to walk back but my back hit the wall. He reached to me and putted his hand next to my head, and I magically forgot how to breath when his warm breath started to hit my face again. He looked at my eyes, my lips, and my eyes again, closing his eyes and licking his lips when he chuckled. Whatever he does rn, it's making me so horny. As he chuckled he said "how long??" I gave him a confused look as he opened his eyes. "How long will it take us to admit it?!" I understood what he wanted to tell, but I wanted him to say it. "Admit what?? I don't understand" I asked innocently and looked into his eyes. He threw his head back. But when he brought his head back again, our lips touched eachothers. It wasn't a kiss, it was a tease. Our lips just touched eachother, I was sooo eager to kiss him, but he pulled away. I closed my eyes at the lose of touch, but I felt him getting more and more close to my face again. Thats it, I couldn't take it anymore, so I took his face between my hands and smashed my lips onto his. He got shocked on my action but started to deepen the kiss as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
*********
YESSSS OMG I WAS SOOOOO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS PART AAAAAAAAA
HERE YOU GO EVERYONE ENJOY IT
BUT NOT TOO MUCH
cause next chapter... its more sexy😏😏