Chapter seventeen

*y/n's pov*
"Buonasera everyonee, what wew you guys talking about?" I asked as I jumped around like a annoying toddler. "Nothing important" Ethan said without looking at me. I could feel the anger in his voice. He was making lunch. I looked at the others and they were kinda sad or angry I couldn't tell apart. "Im going to have a smoke" Thomas said. "Ohhh can I join?" I said with excitement and he laughed nodding. As we were going out on their balcony, I again noticed how deadly stare was Ethan giving us. That shit is scary. I got out with Thomas and he started to smoke. "Do you smoke?" He asked so he could break that awkward silence. "No. There's actually this question bothering me" "go ahead ask I'm all ears" "You know, I noticed Ethan acting weird when you're around me..." "You did?" He said smirking. "What does that mean?!" I asked. He smoked his last part and blew it out. "You'll know it better" he said winking and going inside. I stayed on the balcony a bit. Started overthinking. My usual habit. What all of our conversation meant? What did he meant by saying something like that? "Hey hey heyyy. Dont overthink everything!!!" Vic came out of nowhere and saved me. "How did yo-" "babe it was obvious that you're killing yourself with all of those overthinkings you dooo. Just don't ok? Nothing is as bad as you think. There's alwaysss a solution for everything. So don't do that. You just hurt yourself and that's it." She said and hugged me and I felt really close to her. "Vic, that meant the world to me, thanks." I said as tears start to form into my eyes. "Now I'm sure something is up. Whats up? You know you can talk to me whenever you want right?" "You won't believe but even myself I don't know what's wrong, I'm feeling down." "Well noone has to feel down so get up get dressed nice I'll do your makeup and we will have some fun how's that?" "I really don't feel lik-" "shush get up." She said and held her hamd out for me. I grabbed her hand and got up. She whipped my tears from my face and hugged me. "You're tall but I'll hug you and still feel older than you and feel like your older sister or whatever" she said made me laugh. "Thanks Vic, you're the best" I said and she smiled. We got in and she suggested I can change in her room and I agreed cause I'll feel better and plus we can dress together cause we are comfortable together. She went and announced the event that was coming up so everyone were in their rooms getting ready. All of a sudden I remembered I have a job to do and I can't go there hangover. When I said to Vic she said "ok then drink some but don't get wasted." I laughed nodding. I wore a black silk short dress. It was my favorite. "Mamma mia!!! You're a goddess!!" Vic complimented. "Look at yourself my queennnn" I fake flirted with her and she laughed. She was done with her makeup so she started mine. She did smoky eyes and foxy eyeliners with red lipstick. My hair was slick back and I looked stunning I'm not gonna lie haha. So we took some pictures when we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Vic said. It was Ethan. I was fixing my lipstick when I saw him in the mirror staring at me with his mouth open. I returned and looked at him directly. He wasn't even looking at my dress or body. Just my face. I must tell that's cute. "I know I'm a goddess no need to tell me" Vic said breaking the silence. He broke our eye contact and looked at her "I must tell you are." He said to Vic and looked at me again. "You look stunning." He said. His eyes were shining. I blushed and thanked him saying "you don't look bad yourself" he was wearing black silk shirt with black pants and black shoes. All black. My fav. He blushed as well thanking me. When my eye caught Vics reaction. She was looking like a proud mom. Her eyes were like hearts looking at us complimenting eachother. She got up and said "ok love birds enough lets go amd have some fun." She got up and left and my cheeks were burning from the things that she said!! Lovebirds?! No way!!
*Ethan's pov*
THEY KEEP EMBARRASSING MEEEE!!!!!! Someone stop them!! She's really shy so am I thats not a nice thing to say and do!! "I'm sorry for what she said she probably didn't mean it like that" I said trying to make things ok but I messed up. She got way more shy but she followed me. We got into the car where everyone else was. I hold her hand and helped her into the car. "Ooooohh" "what a gentleman" I hate them. She again started to feel shy. "smettila per favore, non si sente a suo agio"(stop it please, she's not feeling comfortable) I got mad. I totally understand how she feels. I always feel like that where we are in public places and stuff. "You guys really ship us dont you?" Y/n said and laughed. I looked at her and laughed. "Not gonna lie you two look cute together" Vic said smirking while everyone else nodded. "But were sorry if we made you feel shy or uncomfortable" Damiano said. "That's fine I'm a bit shy about this things it's not your fault" y/n said laughing nervously. The whole car ride went silent only some music playing.
**************
Hi hi everyoneeee!!! This chapter is a bit long but cute!!! Look at my babyy😩😻!! Thanks everyone for viewsss and votes!! I get so excited when I get a notification like someone voted or someone saved your story😭😻!! I love y'all!!! I hope you guys will enjoyyy!!!❤️❤️❤️