Chapter thirty (Ethan's pov)

*well this chapter is the same previous chapter but from Ethan's pov. I didn't wanted to be this long but it just happened😂 hopefully y'all will enjoyyyyy*
Days past and it was agency's catwalk training and and our rehearsal. We arrived but I was too damn nervous to go in and see her. Y/n. Idk why everytime I see her, my stomach gets butterflies. I like this feeling but only when she gives me. I saw her arriving and she got shocked when she saw our car parked there. She groaned and went in. Why tho? Does she hate us or something? I took a cigarette out and smoked it to calm my nervous ass down. She just a girl Ethan, right? Well maybe she's special but she's just a girl. Shi- nevermind no she's just a girl ETHAN. I smoked my cigarette and I was about to go in when Vic came running to me "she's soooo good in her jobbb omg you gotta see herrr" she squealed and grabbed my hand and dragged me in. It was a long way to where we called it stage. So we were running and I was already out of breath, but we arrived and I saw her. That damn butterflies. She was in her robe. She layed her eyes on me and I smiled but she gave me a fake smile back. Why is she like this? What did I do wrong?! As we lost our eye contact she took her robe off . Remember when I was losing my breath cause I was running? Fuck that cause y/n took my breath away completely. I swear to God, she's an art. My eyes got widened when I saw her in sexy revealing undergarments. As I was thinking about her, I started to feel my manhood growing harder and harder. I started to blush as my ears and cheeks started to burn and felt hot. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. I punched the wall couple of times. I was so damn mad. Ethan, focus, you're here to play. Don't lose your mind. She's hot, everyone knows that. But you saw her in bikinis as well. Its the same. I checked myself in the mirror and calmed myself down. I went in again and saw everyone with their instruments. So I went and seat behind mine. We started to rehearse "Zitti e buoni" and I couldn't take my eyes off of y/n. She was dancing and singing with Giorgia. Swinging her hips and jumping around... Ethan for fucks sake, focus. Try not to look at her! Seriously?! I can't. That's fucking impossible I mean look at her. I was watching her as I saw the trainer or whoever he was got near to them and said something that seemed a little rude. They started to walk to the backstage. It was Vics solo and I standed up playing with her when I saw y/n and Giorgia coming on stage and catwalking. For fucks sake, LOOK AT HER, SHES A FUCKING GODDESS. I was uncontrollably staring at her but I just couldn't help it. I know its rude but shes so damn perfect to not to look at her. They reached to the end and as they were returning, my eyes met hers for a sec and she continued to catwalk and I continued to look at her. I looked at that manager guy or whatever and he was smirking as he was looking at them. I wanted to shout like what you see? But I didn't wanted to make troubles. She went backstage again but came back immediately smiling at that guy and that guy rolled his eyes to them. What the actual fuck? After that I didn't saw y/n and Giorgia, maybe they went to eat something. We finished rehearsing amd Vic came up to me "you surely did liked what you were seeing huh? You didn't took your eyes off of her for a second." She said smirking to me as I got embarrassed and started to blush and chuckle. She took that as a agreement. She started to laugh as she left idk where. "Let's get a smoke" Thomas came up to me and tbh that was what I needed rn. We went out as I was looking for y/n in every hallway but didn't found her. I got out and the hot wind hitting my face, I groaned. "Fuck it's too hot" Thomas complained as we litted our cigarettes and smoked. Couple of minutes later, Giorgia and Dami joined us as well. Giorgia was telling Dami something and when she finished they both looked at me and smirked. God everyone knows that I have feelings for her AND I CANT ADMIT IT TO MYSELF. Cause I don't wanna fucking lose her, I don't wanna feel lonely again, I don't want anyone else saving me from myself and my thoughts. I just want he- I stopped my own thoughts by repeating myself in my head. Did I just said that?! "From earth to Ethan" I shaked my head as I saw Damiano shaking his hand infront of my face. "Can you hand me your lighter?!" He said as everyone was laughing. "What were you thinking about that hard?! Abou y/n?!" Giorgia asked as my eyes widened and started to blush like a crazy. I closed my eyes as I started to laugh the first and everyone else joined. I shook my head as a no and Giorgia and Dami shook their head as a yes and laughed again. Everyone had their smoke so we went in trying to find y/n and Vic as we were still laughing. They were next to the coffee maker. There she was, again in baggy clothes. Even baggy clothes looks well on her. "What are you guys laugh about?!" Vic asked as everyone looked at me and started to laugh again. I shook my head and smiled and said "nothing serious" . We were already leaving when we got out and the hot air hitted me again making me groan. Vic complained about the weather and Giorgia did too. "WHOS DOWN FOR A POOL DAYYYY" Dami screamed in the middle of street as everyone screamed "MEEEEEE" For the response as it made me laugh. I looked at y/n and noticed she didn't said anything. My smile faded away. Maybe she's tired. Or maybe she doesn't wanna be in the same place as me. Fuck overthinking, shes fine with me, right?! Vic grabbed y/n hand and putted in the hair as a sign of "meeee" but she shook her head as a no. "Cmooon y/n don't be so boringggg" Thomas said and everyone agreed but I couldn't say anything. I was just hoping I could spend some time with her again. I was looking at her with my hopeful and pleading eyes when she finally agreed and I smiled ear to ear. She said "But I'm not gonna stay for the night." "We will see about that" I thought to myself and smiled to her.
***********
Hey heyyyyyy
I actually loved this chapter idk why
Hopefully you'll enjoy as well
Don't forget to check the picture😉😂
Thanks for your support
I love youuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️