Chapter thirty three

*y/n's pov*
It turns out we weren't gonna play so Ethan reached out to grab me by my waist and get me off of his shoulders. "Thank you" I said as I locked my eyes with him. He smiled, his hands still on my waist but when he realized it he pulled his hands away saying "sorry, didn't real-" I interrupted him saying "no big deal" and smiled to him.
*Ethan's pov*
I got really disappointed that this game to an end cause I didn't wanted to let go of her. But unfortunately, I had to. So I gently reached out and grabbed by her waist and pulled her up and placed her in the water. I got lost into her eyes. Her lips screaming for me to kiss them. She thanked me andI realized I'm still holding her. Bravo Ethan, just bravo. I let her go and I was about to apologize when she said it was fine no big deal and smiled. That damn smile is gonna kill me one day.
*y/n's pov*
We got out of water and I was freezing cold cause it started to be windy. Then I realized I didn't had any towels. "Here, take mine." I heard someone saying before wrapping their towel around me. I looked behind me and it was him. His toned abs, black hair, perfect face. I thanked him but saw that he was cold as well. So I wrapped the half of the towel around him snd other half was on me. He pulled me closer and putted his hamd around my waist. His hot body got in touch with mine and I started to melt. I putted my arm around his waist as well so it wouldn't look weird that he was holding me but I wasn't. We set down under the sun like that for minutes and it started to be hot again. He got up and asked me if I wanted anything to drink but before letting me speak he said "mojito right?" I smiled cause it made me feel some kind of special that he remembered what I liked. I nodded and he went to grab us a drink. When he left, Vic came and set next to me where Ethan was seating. "Looks like you two are getting along" she whispered to me as she winked at me. I blushed and said "well, he's just being nice and friendly, nothing seems unusual to me." I said as she rolled her eyes. "If it wasn't for you, he wouldn't join us in the game. He came to play so you'll play as well, or maybe God knows he came so he could be your partner in the game." She said as she winked and smirked at me again and left. Is she serious?! Did he really came to play just for me? No I dont think so! I mean, he's not a boring person, maybe he listened what we were about to okay and he changed his mind. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard him saying "what are you thinking about like that?" "Nothing serious, daily thinking of what should we do now, and I'm a bit tired as well so..." I said and thanked him for my drink. After my drink I got really tired and only one of my eyes were open. I couldn't take it anymore so I said that Imma go home but no. Vic said that we have a plan for night as well and after that only if I didn't passed out in their house I could leave. I agreed. "You can sleep in my bed for a while if you want to?!" Ethan said nicely. But I couldn't forget about that night that I left them. The way he acted. I know its in the past, but it gives me bad vibe and energy. "Thanks for your offer haha, but I'll sleep in Vics bedroom" I said but I could feel his heart being broken. I'm so sorry Ethan, but I can't rn. I got up and went in. I started to search for the bathroom. After a while I found it and got in, showered, changed into something comfy that Vic had and got into her bed. My eyes met that corner when I was here sobbing, ahh what a night. I started to feel sleepy again and closed my eyes so I could get some sleep.
***********
Hellooooooooo y'all
I love having eye contact as you understood😂
So yeah please continue supporting mee I love y'all
Alright byeee😂❤️❤️❤️