Chapter thirty five

*Ethan's pov*
"Yeah Vic is already done, but Idk where y/n-" there she was, making me forget how to breath. She was looking like an angel. Her dress was black and short. Her perfect legs looking great in heels. God when will I find my courage to tell her how I feel?!
*y/n's pov*
As we got out, everyone was talking to eachother but Ethan stopped when he saw me. Jesus, those eyes, those lips, just him. Perfectly standing there. I saw everyone else smiling at us that we were lost in eachothers eyes. I chuckled and went to them. "You look perfect y/n" Giorgia said as she looked at me and smiled. "Y-yeah like always" Ethan said out of nowhere and caught me off guard. "Thank you guys, you look good as well." I said as I looked at E and Giorgia. I couldn't believe my ears he really said that. Wow. My heart is gonna explode rn. God save me. "Ok guys lets go now or else were gonna lose the party" Dami said as we all agreed. They rented a limo so we could go there easily and comfortable. Me and Vic were walking together in front of everyone. We arrived at the car but someone suddenly opened the door. I look at him, yup, gentle-Ethan. Vic looked back at me as she was infront of me wiggling her eyebrows as she entered the car. As I was trying to enter, Ethan putted his hand out for me so I could get some help. I smiled at him and I could say my smile made him smile too. As I thanked him, He winked at me and I blushed. Everyone else got in the car and our driver started the car. There was some drinks in the car so we started to get a little tipsy so we could have fun better. Vic was seating next to me and between me and Ethan. What a mom. "Sooo guys what are you gonna drink?" She asked out of nowhere and looked at me saying "I know your answer already". But I laughed shaking my head as a no. She got shocked and asked "you dont want a mojito?!" I shaked my head as a no. "You better pick something coo-" "one shot of tequila please." Her eyes got widened when I said that. "Ooooooooh someone wants to get drunk tonight I see." Giorgia said and everyone laughed. "Well, aren't we here to have some fun?" I looked at Vic smirking. "Oh hell yeah we are." Vic said turning so she could pour my tequila in my shot. (if you guys dont know, tequila is served with salt and lemon. One of the way to eat the salt is that you lick your skin in between your thumb and index finger and put the salt there so itll stick on your hand, then youll drink the shot, and after that you'll put the lemon in your mouth). Vic came and served me my drink with salt and lemon in her hand. I licked my hand so she could put the salt on my hand. As I was licking my , I licked my hand teasingly as I looked at Ethan. He took a deep breath and smiled to me. Vic looked at me like "what the fuck are you doing?" And I smiled at her. She smiled back and went away. I licked my hand, drank my shot, but my slice of lemon wasn't there. As I was looking for it, I felt the bitterness of tequila. After a sec, A hand came in front of my face and in his hand was my slice of lemon. I looked at Ethan and saw that he was giving me back my lemon. I tried to take it with my hand but he pulled back and said "take it from my hand with your mouth" and there it was, when I found out he might have a little feeling for me cause my teasing worked on him. I looked into his eyes, lowered my mouth on his hand and took the lemon slice from his hand, and never broke the eye contact. He smirked and started to join the conversation that others were having. Vic looked at me and I could feel her screaming inside her. I smiled and looked away. After a while, we arrived and got out of the car. I was a little tipsy cause I had two shots of tequila. As I was getting off, Ethan held his hand out for me, I took it and thanked him.
************
Guess who just got back from a party??
Guess who is a little drunk?!😂
But anyways I published this part and I hope y'all will like it
I love yalllll❤️❤️❤️