Chapter thirty nine

*Y/n's pov*
We started to make out, his hands roaming my body, it felt really good but I pulled away, breathing heavily. "We're both d-drunk, we will regret it in the morning" I said as I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on his forehead. "N-no I'm completely sober
y/n, don't say that. I-i-" "you don't Ethan, it's a mistake, it's not right." I cutted him off and walked out of his embrace and ran to Vics room. I closed the door, covered my mouth, and started to sob. What did I've done?! Am I still drunk?! Of course not! But God knows why I couldn't be with him. "Girl, omg whats wrong?! Did anything happened up there??" She said as she came and hugged me closely to her. "We kissed V" I said but she understood it didn't went well from my face expression. I told her everything and I sobbed till I got lightheaded. "You need to get some sleep. We will talk about it in the morning." She kissed my head and helped me to get in bed with her.
*Ethan's pov*
Why did this happened?! We kissed, everything was fine, but why did she said that?! She really thought I was drunk?! Maybe she thought that I only wanted her for sex cause she thought I was fucking drunk!!!! God, Ethan. It wasn't a good timing to say such a thing. I hope I'll sleep and wake up and it was all dream. I thought to myself and got in the bed, while felt my eyes getting teary, did I lost her?! I thought to myself. I can't lose her, please no...
*Next morning*
*y/n's pov*
I woke up to my head pounding like idk what. "Aghhhhhh" I groaned and look at my left to see Vic getting dressed. "You have a headache as well, huh?! Well it wasn't a good idea to drink that much was it?" She said as she grabbed her head to stop the headache but failed. "Guyssss, breakfast is ready, you hangovers." Dami said loud enough for everyone to hear. I chuckled but quickly stopped as I remembered what happened last night. I guess it wasn't a dream. Vic looked at me and smiled. "You guys will figure this out I'm sure." She came close and hugged me. My eyes got teary again but I stopped myself. I couldn't lose him. We got out and everyone except Ethan were already having their breakfast. "Mmmmm smells goodddd" Vic said as she seated. I sat next to her while there was an empty chair next to me. I prayed that Ethan wouldn't come, cause it would be so awkward after what happened last night. But well I'm not God's favorite, so there he was, walking slowly, noticing there's only one empty chair and it's next to me. I noticed that he was also feeling awkward to seat next to me so I got up to leave but Dami resisted so I could stay and finish my plate and breakfast. As I saw Ethan walking slowly and seating next to me, I accepted to stay as well. He said good morning to everyone and seated. I was so nervous that my legs started to jump up and down. Vic noticed my legs shaking, so she putted her hand on my thighs to calm me, but instead, she dragged Ethan's attention to my legs and how stressed I was that my legs were shaking. He looked away and continued eating his breakfast. When we all finished what we were eating, I got up and helped others to clean, said my goodbyes and left to my house.
***********
What a heartbreaking chapter...
Well, hope y'all will like it🤭❤️