Chapter fifteen

*next morning*
*y/n's pov*
I woke up as my phone was ringing. I got up real fast and searched for it. I found it under the bed. I picked up the call "Hello?" "Hi miss y/l/n, I'm calling from milano modeling agency. I wanted to let you know you can start your work here from tomorrow. What you have to wear is already ready for you, tomorrow at 1:00 pm we will gladly wait for you. Your hair dresser and makeup artist are gonna be here as well. So no worries." "Thank you ma'am and for sure I'll be there." She thanked and hung up. "Who was it?" I jumped and gasped really bad that even myself got scared from my own gasp. "Whaaaatt?? I'm Ethan remember???" "Fuck you're right I'm sorry, my brain isn't working properly. It was from the agency I need to go there tomorrow." I said while I was still on the ground trying to remember which year is it, where am I and why haha. So I got up and got into bed again cause it was 10 am. I was still tired. "I need to sleep more I'm still tired" I said. "Well I'm still tired as well, can we cuddle again and go back to sleep?" He said with his morning husky voice that melted my heart. "Sureee why not." I cuddled with him. My head on his chest, one of his arms around my neck and the other on my back, both my arms behind his back on his shoulders. He still smelt really nice I wanted to lich his whole body. He started to play with my hair. That shit feels amazing. He then started to caressing my cheeks and face. I closed my eyes and he started to kiss my head. In that moment, I didn't needed anything, just him, and his actions. I hugged him tighter, pushing my body harder on him. He hugged me tighter as well and with that I felt asleep.
*12:00 pm*
*Vic's pov*
It was already noon and y/n and Ethan were still in Ethan's room. I got really curios so I went to Ethan's room to see what are they up to! "WHATS U-" I was about to finish my sentence when I saw how were they sleeping so peacefully. They were both hugging eachother so tight like they're afraid to lose eachother. My heart melted tbh. I didn't saw Ethan this happy after his breakup. I hope he can understand that this thing that he's feeling is love. He really deserves it. Oh and this sweet little girl, y/n. She's the one that has to show Ethan that hes worth of it, hes loved, he deserves good things in this cruel world. I know they both like eachother, and I'm sure they'll end up together. I just took a pic and came out of his room."What's up with that two?!" Dami asked. I just showed him the pic. "I can tell how in love they are but they dont wanna admit it." "Exactly, but theyll very soon I'm sure." Damiano continued "actually I'm gonna wake them up and make them understand that we can see how in love they are!!!!" "Dami no!!!!! No!! Don't disturb them. Remember how bad was Ethan. Let them be free and comfortable they deserve it." And with that I grabbed his arm and made him seat down on the couch next to me. "Then we have to make a campaign to support and ship them together hahahaha" Dami said and I couldn't disagree I liked the idea hahaha.
***************
Hello hello guyssss!!!! Thanks for the votes and viewsss!!!! THIS PHOTO OF ETHAN ITS JUST🤌🏽💋😩 I hope you guys are enjoying the storyyy!!! Love yalllllll!!!!!❤️❤️