Chapter nine

When I got down I hear a car pulling up. I ran and opened the door and ran to the car to help Ethan get out of it. He smiled and looked at me "Buongiorno bella" "god morning to you too mister, how are you feeling today?" He smiled "I'm so much better actually after I found out you're gonna stay with us for couple of days"
I blushed and helped him come inside. His hand was around my shoulder and my hand was around his waist, I was a bit shorter than him but it was helpful. We got in and he seated. "Mmmm, I'm smelling something niceeee. Something like Vics made breakfast" Vic laughed and looked at him "did you enjoyed the food in the hospital?" I got in saying "the night I was there he didn't ate anything" "how do you know bella you were fast asleep" I looked at him in disbelief. "Yes the fuck. I was asleep but not dead, didn't you told the nurse "I'm not eating I'm not hungry" mister attitude?!" I looked at him and rolled my eyes and he didn't believed his ears that she heard everything.
"How we're you asleep but awake at the same time????" "I didn't slept deep so if you called me for help I would get up unthankfull b*tch" everyone started laughing. We ate our breakfast and after that Ethan said he needed to take a shower. I helped him get up and get him to the bathroom of his room. I told him don't lock the door so if anything happened I can come in. He was showering and I stayed in his room, then I hear him getting out. "Do you need help? Is everything alright?" "Yesss don't worry mom I'm fine" I laughed and rolled my eyes again. I waited for him to come outside so I was sure he was fine. He came half naked, towel around his waist and wet body, I looked at his body way to long when I met his eyes. "Now it's my turn to ask, are you ok?" He laughed and stared at me. I rolled my eyes and said "get dressed mister attitude and call me I'll be outside of your room" and with that I left. I closed his door and took a deep breath remembering my view... he's so hot...
After couple of minutes he called "nurse I'm ready you can come in" I opened the door and he was pulling up his shorts. I looked at him pissed. "Did I made you mad?? *giggles* sorry!" I rolled my eyes AGAIN. "Sooo mister attitude tell me, what do you want to do? Movies? Walk? Tea? Anything." He looked at me smirking "movies and snacks will be nice" I looked at him "mister I don't think you need any helps you're fine how about I leave huh?" "No nooo sorry I was jokinggg... I'm sorryy" he pouted. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back. "I was joking as well, so tea, snacks and you'll pick a movie" he smiled nodding. I got down and grabbed some snacks and two mugs of teas. I was going up when Vic saw me. "Having fun without us huh?" I smiled "sorry, you're not invited to our tea party." She fake pouted and I laughed. "But for real, he's so much better mentally, idk what happened but he's getting better, he's going back to the old Ethan" she said and I smiled. "Yeah it's noticeable" and with that I went to his room. "I picked a romantic movie" he said with excitement in his face and voice. "Romantic, I was excepting something cooler" he got mad jokingly and said "what's wrong with romance?" "Well it's not real" he looked me in my eyes. My heart beat getting faster and faster. "You don't believe in love and romance?!" He asked. I looked at him and then looked away. "It's complicated. Love is so beautiful and pure if it's real. But these days there are rare to find true love. Not everyone deserve that feeling, that magical feeling. Nowadays people don't love eachother as they should, they love eachothers look, money, career and blah blah blah, I hate that. I'm searching for pure love. And I know I'll not find it." He looked at me "someone broke your heart as well huh?" "Actually two of them did, my ex broke my heart by not understanding my depression and making fun of it, and after that, this guy, who broke my heart by doing nothing... I tried so hard for him, but when you dont get the same energy back, you're starting to lose interest..." he hugged me "I understand, I totally understand, and I hope you'll find the love you're looking for." I smiled while being held onto his chest. He smelled really good. I didn't wanted to break the touch and suddenly he read my mind and suggested "lets watch the movie and have our day like this, in eachothers arms" I smiled wide and hold him closer. We got comfortable and he played the movie. We actually did a movie marathon and watched 4 movies. But the funny part was we cried ALOT. Emotional b*tches hahaha. After the forth movie he played another one but he was feeling tired. He changed his position and putted his head on my chest and hugged me so tight. He was still awake but I was looking at him rather than watching the movie. He started to drift to sleep. I started to play with his hair and he smiled. He looked like a baby, so cute. He drifted to sleep and after watching him sleep I got sleepy as well and I slept too.
******************
Hello hello everyoneee!!!! Ok imma tell yall something real quick!!! Theres this guy/girl WHO VOTED FOR MY ALL CHAPTERS AND HE/SHE MADE MY DAYYYY!!!!! Thank you so much I got really happy!! And again I hope y'all are enjoying and lemme know your thoughtsss!!!!!❤️❤️