Chapter thirty

*there's a small warning of sexual thing but it's nothing serious but a little thing so don't get surprised or mad or ...*
Days past and it was our catwalk training day for the ones that was their first time catwalking. Professionals came and said what is what and how to do it and stuff. We had to take big steps and do it on the beat so it'll look good. They said to me to go change to a undergarments cause I was doing so good so others will see my body and now know to swing their hips not much and just enough. As I was changing, Vic came and hugged me in the changing room. "How're you today?" She asked as I was putting my robe on to go on stage. I didn't wanted to go half naked till I had to reach to the stage. "Idk tbh, I guess I'm better. At least I don't cry anymore." I faked a smile as I went on stage with her. I didn't saw Ethan from party day till a second ago. My eyes met his eyes and we kept an eye contact for couple of seconds. He smiled and I gave back a fake smile. I reached where I had to reach and took off my robe. Everyone looked at me from head to toe as their jaw dropped. Cause I don't like skinny clothes, I'm always in oversized clothes on my days. Nobody was expecting me to be this fit except people who saw me at parties (fot short dresses) or pools. But this undergarments were really hot and revealing;). Ethan wasn't expecting me to be in undergarments so his eyes widened when I dropped my robed on a chair. He took a deep breath and went out. As we were trying to catwalk, Måneskin came and brought their instruments and everything that they needed and started to rehearse. Ethan came and sat behind his drumms and they started to play "Zitti e buoni". Giorgia and I started to dance around as we knew what should we do and how should we do. When the manager saw us dancing He got mad and ordered us to catwalk together on the beat. It was that part of song where Vic goes solo with Ethan. We got into our act and started to take big and sexy steps on the beat. Everyone was looking at us but there was a pair of eye that was burning my skin. As we reached to the end and waited for a second and turned to come back, my eyes met Ethan's eyes and understood that that eyes were burning my skin. He was looking at me like I was his prey. Not gonna lie that was such a turn on. We did very well and even Måneskin cheered for us as the manager rolled his eyes and said that we knew enough so we left to go and grab a coffee. There was only one coffee maker so it took a little long. We were chitchatting when out of nowhere Giorgia said "Did you noticed how was Ethan looking at you? He was eating you with his eyes!!" She said and laughed. I blushed and laughed as well. After couple of minutes, Vic and Dami joined us. "Where are Ethan and Thomas?" Giorgia asked "They went out for a smoke, do you want to join them?" Giorgia nodded rapidly so they left. "Dude I swear I'll make you mine if he don't make a move on you. YOU WERE HOT AF WALKING THERE" She screamed in excitement and I laughed. "Thank you my queen." I said and blew a kiss to her. Time passed and everyone came in laughing. Vic asked "What are y'all laughing on?" Cause she doesn't like to stay out of anything so she could laugh as well. Idk why but I felt it was about Ethan cause he got embarrassed and turned a little red while laughing awkwardly. Everything came to an end and everyone were leaving. "Omg today is soooo hot" V said as we came out of the building. "Fuck yes I agree" said Giorgia. "Who's down for a pool day?!" Dami shouted in the middle of street and everyone shouted "meeee" in the middle of street except me. Vic when saw I didn't said anything she grabbed my hand and putted in the air as a "me" sign. I shaked my head as a no. "Cmon y/n dont be so boring!" Thomas said as everyone agreed except Ethan. I looked at him and I could see pleading in his eyes. My heart softened and Said "fine, but I'm not staying the night." Everyone celebrated and I smiled when I met Ethan's eyes and he was smiling as well.
*********
Guyssssss
I was thinking to write a little extra chapter after this from Ethan's pov so somethings will be more understandable.
What do you guys thinkkk?! Lemme know in the comments!
Love y'all and enjoyyy❤️❤️❤️