Chapter eight

*3 am*
"Are you feeling alright now? Anything that makes you uncomfortable?" I hear someone talking in the room so I got up and it was the nurse checking on Ethan. I got up and the nurse apologized to wake me up but it was fine. He had serum injected to his hand, he wanted to go to the bathroom so the nurse removed his injection. After that the nurse got the chance to talk to me. "You're boyfriend is suffering some kind of depression. Is there anything that can change in his life so he'll feel better?" My boyfriend??!! Girl I wish he was. "Oh he's not my boyfriend we're just friends but he just had a breakup. His ex cheated on him. But I'll try my best to help him. Thank you for informing me." She smiled and gave me the medicines he had to take. He came out of the bathroom feeling dizzy. I helped him to get him to his bed. He seated. Looked at me with thankfull eyes but said "I really appreciated that you saved my life. I didn't wanted to end my life. I wanted the pain to stop... but why did you saved me?" I looked at him. He looked down. I didnt said anything I just hugged him. He hugged me so tight and started to cry again. "Hey look at me" I grabbed his chin and made him look up "you got this ok?? I'm gonna help you get out of this situation and I dont give you any other options ok?" He nodded. I was between his legs hugging him when all of a sudden Damiano came in. He didnt let me go. He hugged me even tighter. Damiano looked at us and smirked but I rolled my eyes. He told us that he's gonna get out of hospital tomorrow morning but there has to be someone looking after him. He then looked at me smiling. I looked at Ethan noticing he was already looking at me. So I said "I'll take care of him if that's possible?!" Ethan smiled and mouthed "grazie". After all that Damiano stayed next to him and I went home to pack some of my stuffs so I could stay with guys and take care of Ethan. I couldn't believe what happened. Everything was happening so fast... I packed all my stuffs and texted Thomas to see if he's awake or not. He responded so I called him and told him everything and asked him If he could give me a ride. He picked me up and we went back to their place. Ethan and Thomas were staying in the same room and Damiano and Vic the other room. There was an extra room for when Giorgia was staying with them (Vic had to go to the guest room hahaha). So everything went well and I slept in the guests room.
*the next morning*
I woke up at 6:00am and cleaned Ethans room so he'll be comfortable. I found a pic of him and his gf. He was so happy, I have to make him go back to his good days.
I finished cleaning up and Vic came to me asking what I was doing. I showed her the pic. She got it and throw it away. "Y/n, idk if I can say you this or not, But Ethan is not the old Ethan anymore because of that b*tch, she broke his heart without any reason, he was so nice with him, acted like a true gentleman but she didn't deserve it. Can you please help me to bring back the old cute and kind Ethan?" I told him that I had plans as well and told her what the nurse told me. She got sad about it but appreciated my help. She hugged me and said "you know, you're actually the kindest person I've ever met, you just met us and now I feel you're part of our family. You saved Ethan, now you want to save him from his depression." I smiled to him "maybe I understand him, maybe I know how he feels and what he wants right now. I was at the similar situation as well. We got cheated on by our dad, I hate him so much that I don't even wanna call him dad anymore, but that guy teached me that nothing seems as it is. He was acting so cool and happy with us but at the same time he was cheating. I know how it feels and I'll do anything to help Ethan." She got emotional and I could see tears in her eyes but she acted cool "sorry I didn't knew you've been in such a bad situation" "well nobody did, I don't like to overshare about my life but I felt comfortable with you." She hugged me again and kissed my cheek. "Ok you must be hungry and plus, the guys will be here any minute. So I'll go and make some breakfast." She said and with that she left.
******************
Whats upppp guyssss!!!!! Thanks for the views pleaseeeee vote guys it means the world to me!!! I hope you guys are enjoying!!❤️❤️❤️❤️