Chapter twenty six

*y/n's pov*
I got up to take a shower but my foot hit something and went under the bed. I got on the ground to get it but my hand wasn't reaching it. It was a notebook as I was seeing. "What are you doing?" I jumped and hit my head to the bed as I looked at the door and saw Ethan. "I accidentally hit something and threw it under the bed. I was trying to get it bu-" I said with my hand on my head that was hurting from getting hit to the bed. "I'll get it" he said nervously. "No its fine I'll-" "I said I'll get it" he got mad a little. He got on the ground and took it. It was a red notebook. I looked at him as he was caressing the notebook with his hand not looking at me. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said and he nodded. I was taking shower and thinking what could it be? Was it an album? Or even a diary? Nah he wouldn't have a diary! I mean what could he write in it? A lot of things. Ugh never mind. I got out of the shower and got dressed in the bathroom so I could leave. I got out of the bathroom and he was on his bed. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Thanks for everything. I'm gonna go back to my place now." His smile faded and turned into sad face when I said that. "And I putted your tshirt in your bathroom" he nodded and thanked me. I was about to leave his room when he called my name and got up. "Yeah?" He looked at me with a disappointed face. "Nevermind, take care." He sent a fake smile to me and sit back on his bed. I smiled at him and left his room.
*Ethan's pov*
He founded my diary. Oh dear God please tell me she didn't read anything. She is going back to her place again. How can I not see her for days...
"Y/n!" "Yeah?". Shit what am I supposed to say. Stay?! Let's watch a movie?! Fucking shit. "Nevermind, take care" is what left my mouth. I mean lets be serious. She definitely don't have feelings for me at all. Its obvious. Ethan wake up from your dream.
*y/n's pov*
I got down and everyone was getting ready to have lunch but I didn't had any appetite cause of iced coffee that I had before. "Hi guysss, so nice to see y'all sober." I joked and everyone laughed and I felt someone walking past me and getting into kitchen. Ethan. "You weren't sober as well ma friend"
Dami said and I agreed. But I wasn't wasted I was just a little bit drunk. "Well anyway, I gotta go to my place cause I have a photoshoot tomorrow, I'm gonna get some rest and stuff. So yeah, thanks for everything and goodbyeeeee. See yall soonnnnn" I said as I hugged everyone except Ethan. Now that I'm thinking we didn't hugged eachother for so lon- no wait we did last night before coming home. But we were drunk. No but we did anyway nevermind. I went to him and said goodbye and he did the same and got his hand out for me to shake it. I shaked his hand and we had this eye contact that I wished it would last forever but only lasted for couple of seconds. He smiled and his cute smile made me smile as well. After that Vic drove me home. On our way we chitchated a little and she said that she has a crush on someone and we talked about her and stuff. And I noticed that we weren't going to my place. "Ummm... Vic I think-" "yeah, no. Were not going to your place. I wanted to have our day together, wouldn't it be nice?" She said and looked at me. I looked at her and said "really?!" "Yup now shut up" "yes ma'am".
***********
Oooooooh I'm getting excited as welllll hahaha
Hopefully y'all will like this chapterrr
Thank you all for your support and everything❤️
Lots of love❤️