Chapter thirty seven

*Ethan's pov*
I grabbed her hand, trying to help her but she slapped my hand away. She couldn't stand still. "Ok that's enough I'm taking you home." She started to whine as I mentioned home. She started to bump to everyone as she found her way to others. "Hiiii g-(hiccups)guyssss, can I d-dance with y'all?!" Vic looked at me and I shaked my head as a no. You should know that Vic wasn't sober as well. So she looked me in my eyes, smirked and said "sure y/n, look there are lots of hot guys around." Yup, thats it. I had enough of this. I went away and sat, started to drink. I was tired and mad so alcohol kicked in real fast. I was tipsy and my head was turning so bad, but I could see y/n was dancing with some dudes. I was about to get up and kick some asses when she turned around, noticed that it wasn't me and started to call for me. Poor girl though that whole time she was dancing with me but SIKE. I tried to walk to her but someone grabbed my arm. "You good bro?" I looked to my left and saw Thomas. "Bro let me go, I have to take care of y/n." I said as I tried to get away but he chuckled and said "I think someone has to take care of you first, don't worry, Dami and Vic are with y/n" "b-but I love her, I have to-" I cutted myself when I looked at him. "Wait what??" I asked confused. "I didn't said anything, you were the one saying. Cmon dude lets take you home." Thomas started to laugh and screamed so Vic could hear him. As they were trying to communicate, I saw that not so hot waiter talking with y/n, and he was so close to him. I made my way to him, stood behind him and y/n saw me. The second when he turned around, I punched him in his face. Yup, sad but true. I promise it was just a little punch so he could know not to talk to y/n. Y/n looked at him and then me, trying to understand what just happened. Vic grabbed both of mine and y/n biceps and pushed us out of the party.
*y/n's pov*
Yup, he punched him. I felt sorry for that guy but I got sure there's something between me and Ethan. I couldn't believe my eyes, but Ethan was as drunk as I was. Maybe a little less, but he was drunk. Vic shoved us in Thomas's car, don't ask me how did his car end up here, I don't know that as well. But when she pushed us in we both were deunk so we ended up on eachother. Ethan started to laugh and his laugh made me laugh as well. Vic was seating in front so she turned around and screamed "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! I FEEL LIKE IM BABYSITTING SOME KIDS, LIKE FUCKING GROW UP OR SOMETHING, IF YOU GUYS CANT CONTROL YOURSELVES THEN DONT FUCKING DRINK" I actually got scared of this Vic. We stayed silent the whole ride. I don't actually remember it. We arrived to their house, I whined again saying "I told y'all I don't wanna stay the night" Thomas said "well you got someone to take care of you in your house??" I stayed silent. "Thats what I fucking thought, now get in and stop nagging." Vic said pissed as she hold my hand.
*************
Yoohoooooooo let's GOOOOO🤭😂
Upcoming chapters are gonna be LOVELY😂😻
Can't wait to share it😏