Chapter thirty two

*y/n's pov*
I changed into the bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. Even if my body was looking good, I was still insecure about it. So I putted on a oversized shirt that was for Vic. I'm sure it wasn't for Vic cause she doesn't wear oversized stuff but anyways. As I got out I saw Ethan, leaned on the wall in front of the rooms door. He smiled and said "finally" I chuckled.
*Ethan's pov*
There she was, beautiful as always. I could feel that she was insecure. Cause with the body she has, she could just kill whoever she wanted. But she was wearing an oversized tshirt on her bikini. But still, perfection for me:)
*Y/n's pov*
We went to the pool where everyone else was having fun. "Guys were gonna play a game wanna join?" Dami asked. "Yeah sure, I'm in." I said but Ethan said "maybe later" Dami nodded. "So the game is like this, every girl will seat on someone's shoulders and will try to push another two person in the water but we got a problem..." she said as she counted us. She turned to Ethan and said "if you planning not to play then someone has to come out as well. So Join us and everyone will play" Ethan groaned but agreed. So we cheered for him as he came in the water. "So whos gonna separate us in 3 teams?!" Thomas said as he looked at Vic. Vic looked at me and said "simple. Dami and Giorgia, me and Thomas, y/n and Ethan." She looked at me and gave me a satisfied smile. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. "Everyone please watch it how you guys have to get on your partner's shoulders" Giorgia said and laughed and with that Dami went under water, between Giorgias legs and pulled her up on his shoulders. Thomas and Ethan nodded. Vic got onto Thomas's shoulders and Thomas said "I think you should lose some weight Vic" and started to laugh. Vic started to hit him. "You unthankfull bitch" Vic said as we all started to laugh. It was my turn. It seemed really easy but believe me it wasn't.  "Ok we can do something else. I'll go and seat on the edge of pool, you can get on my shoulders, and I'll go back in the pool." Ethan said to me and with that we got out. "No for real, why it didn't crossed my mind?? Isn't that way easier?" Dami said and we laughed. I was so nervous. What if I was too heavy?! I overthinked again as I putted my legs on his shoulders and locked them behind his back. He grabbed my thighs and slowly went in the water. "Why are you so lightweight?! I'm feeling I'm carrying a kid on my shoulders." He said laughing as I got relaxed that I wasn't too heavy for him. My stomach was full of butterflies cause of his touch. His hand grabbing my inner thighs, so I wouldn't fall. I was grabbing his hands and my legs were locked on his back.
*Ethan's pov*
Her skin felt so soft under my touch. I felt like I was in heaven, she is so lightweight and perfect for me. The way she was holding my hands and arms, her legs locked behind my back, scared to fall. But I'll never let her fall. I'll only let her fall for me haha.I never want this to end.
*y/n's pov*
The game started, Vic an Giorgia went for a fight. They started to push eachother but the boys were grabbing them too well. No one was falling. Me and Ethan were laughing cause we were standing there like 👁 👄 👁. As they noticed that we weren't doing anything, they both came to our way. Ethan grabbed my thighs way too hard as I was feeling it'll leave bruises. Vic started to throw hands but before her hand reached to me, Giorgia pulled her in the water. Dami started to report "Victoria de angelis and Thomas raggi got the third place." We all laughed and Giorgia said "I'm coming for you y/n." I got serious and tightened my eyes and said "bring it on, Soleri." Dami started to walk to us but we had another plan. They came and reached but when Giorgia was about to push us we took a step to the side and she fell in the water. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH THAT WAS CLEVERRRRR" Vic said as we were cheering for our victory. We were so happy and laughing like we won a olympic medals. "Are we gonna play again?" I asked as I wondered if I had to come down or not. "Not with you two, smart bitches" Dami said and rolled his eyes and we giggled.
***********
I like this chapter a lot I hope you guys will do as well❤️
Something important is gonna happen so stay tuned😻😻❤️
Love you allllllll❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️