Chapter twenty three

*still Ethan's pov*
After like 20 minutes the door opened and they both came out. There she was. Stunning as always, breathtaking as always. I got up to open the door for her but she got in from the other side. That broke my heart fr. But I broke her heart first. I have to gain back her heart and trust. "Hey guyssss. Not gonna lie I missed y'all." She said not looking at me even once. Man, what should I do?!
*Y/n's pov*
I got ready and got out and the first thing that got my attention was him. He was in all black again like he knew I love that. I tried really hard not to look at him or make a eye contact with him. He got up and opened the door for me but I wanted to seat with Vic so I followed her to the other side. "Hey guyssss. Not gonna lie I missed y'all." I laughed trying really hard not to look at him.
"Hahaha we missed you too. Our house feels empty without you tbh." Dami said and fake cried and I laughed again. "Yeah I'm not used to my empty house as well but will do really soon" I smiled and looked to Dami.
"Bella our photos came out really good today. You went home a bit earlier than me. I saw them and I must tell you, they were perfections" I smiled and got excited. I could feel a pair of eyes on me this whole time. I knew who he was but I didn't wanted to give a damn. Everyone were talking and we reached our destination. A private party?! Thats not what I expected. I thought they'll be bunch of people but we were all alone with a big ass house with some party games and drinks. There were bartenders and waiters-waitresses as well. For only like 6-7 people?! Weird. But that's rich shit I'm not used to it. Everyone was having fun and I was seating on a couch drinking my mojito slowly slowly. "Hows my friend doin?" I looked back and it was Thomas. "I'm doing good how're you doin?" I laughed and made him laugh as well. "are you waisted?" "No no, I'm really good it's my first drink and I'm not done yet" I answered and he nodded. Then everyone gathered around me and got me to dance. "Come on grandma, get up and shake some ass" Vic said while twerking and it was so funny that I couldn't help but get up and dance with her. I couldn't find Ethan whenever I was looking. So I got crazy, closed my eyes and started to dancing nonsense. I was dancing when I felt I bumped into someone and I was about to fall so I grabbed its arm. "Sorry-" "its fine dont-" yup. There he was. His eyes. His lips. His hair. His scent. I got so lost in his eyes that I forgot I was holding his arm. I quickly got off of him. I cutted our eye contact and went to the balcony. I was gasping for air like someone who has been chocked or something. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to cry. Like ugly crying. "Girll stoppp Whats wrong?!?!" Vic ran up to me and took my arm and helped me so I could seat. "Vic I can't, it's so overwhelming" I said crying even hard. I got up so I could leave but out of nowhere I got into someones arms. That was exactly what I needed. His scent again. His arms around me. Him and him only.
**********
Guys I really love Ethan:)
Anyways, I love y'all and your kind comments it's giving me good energy:)))))
I hole y'all like this chapterrr❤️