Chapter five

We got to the nearest shopping mall to buy some outfits and stuffs we needed. She made me buy a hot outfit for the concert and told me I had to join them at the "after party". I surely declined the invitation but still she chose a outfit for me that would fit both the concert and after party. With that outfits we went to her house to get ready cause she wanted me to be on her side so she'll be sure I'm going with her and I'll not tell no on the last minute. We got ready, she did my makeup and we took some pictures and we were ready. On our way I called Amy but she didn't answer. I was stressed. For couple of reasons. 1- I was going to meet the Måneskin at the backstage of their own concert and 2-I didn't know how to react when I met Ethan... it was a big deal for me. I started a conversation with Giorgia to kill the awkward silence. "So tell me about the Måneskin how're they in person?" "Oh great question. Damiano is veryyy friendly and will get close to you the moment you meet him just like Vic, Thomas is a bit shy and difficult to get close to but when you did he's the coolest and funniest one and please don't tell Dami I told you that" I laughed and she did as well. "Soo... what about Ethan?" "Ethan... he's on the edge of breaking up with his gf and he's not at his best. Beside that problem he isn't socializing like others but he's kind and friendly. But these days... he seems a little off. You can say he's not him anymore..." "do you know why're they breaking up?" "He thinks his gf cheated on him... but we don't believe him. Cause he's been out of this world these days, maybe he's overreacting or idk..." I got sad. Like real sad. The part when she told me "we dont believe him" thats not ok... Time passed and we arrived to the place where they had performance. Giorgia went to talk to the bodyguards to let us in and they kindly did. It seemed like it wasn't the first time Giorgia got passed to the backstage. When we got to where they was Giorgia jumped into Damiano's arms when everyone else stared at me. I tried to find Ethan's eyes but he wasn't there. Damiano let go of Giorgia and came to me shaking my hand and hugging me and introducing me to his band mates. They all hugged me and I felt close to them. I talked to Vic a lottt about literally anything And danced with Thomas to relieve some stress. When we seated Damiano asked "Did anyone saw where Ethan disappeared again?" Vic answered "you guysss... leave him alone a bit he's not ok in these days. Try to understand him a bit. Theres a chance that he got cheated on and thats not ok." That was when I realized that Vic was believing him. After our little talk about Ethan he appeared. He didnt looked into my eyes this time. He actually didn't noticed me. Thomas said "Hai notato una nuova ragazza qui?"(did you notice a new girl here?) he then turned around with a bit red eyes and looked at mine. I felt he wasn't the same guy I saw in the airport. I stand up went to say Hi but he just said hey and turn around. I got frozen. Vic came and putted her hand on my shoulder saying "we hope he'll get better" I smiled to her and went to seat with others while he was looking out of the window and tapping his leg with his hands. I could tell it was a panic attack or anxiety and stress. I decided not to ruin and make things go worse. They came and hugged eachother and it was the time for them to go on stage. Giorgia and I were cheering for them from backstage and having fun. I was noticing Ethan was missing notes or playing wrong. It was there break when Ethan rushed to backstage and seated on the sofa with a shaking body. They all gathered to see what was wrong but I called them to come the other side so he could breath and control himself. We all were worried. He went to light a cigarette but left his phone unlocked on the table. He was right, his now ex-gf was cheating on him. And she sent him a pic with another guy... what did he done to deserve that?!...
*skip to when everything ended and we were going for the after party*
Everyone was getting their instruments and cleaning everything. We got to car but there was a problem. Giorgia had a car and the band had a car as well. Giorgia wanted to go with Dami so Thomas said he'll drive the car, And I said I'll go with him.
We were listening to music but I felt like he wanted to tell me something. I lowered the volume. He looked at me and smiled. "Yes I wanted to tell you something" and I smiled nodding and he continued "how did you and Giorgia met? She said to Dami you guys know eachother for less than 24 hours but she make you came with her to the backstage?!" I laughed telling him the whole story and he said "I should've known, she's very kind. And oh another question. Are you single?" I laughed. "Do I look like being in a relationship?" He laughed harder. "But you're way hotter for being single." "But I am. I'm not into finding someone as well. Cause these days, people around our age don't know a single thing about love, they use that clean word for their dirty plans, lust. If I really decided to go into a relationship, I really want a true love, pure love. Can you understand what I mean?" He looked at me saying again "you must've been hurt too." I nodded and gave him a fake smile.
*********************
Hello guyssss!!! Whats uppp!!!! Pleasee vote and cheer me upppp!!!!! And thanks for the views and votes that I already got. I love y'all I hope you guys are enjoying!!!❤️❤️❤️