Chapter six

After a long drive, we arrived. Everyone got their instruments and went inside. I don't remember seeing Ethan entering the house. We thought he was walking or having a cigarette, so I wanted to go to his room to change cause everyone else were in their rooms doing the same. I borrowed one of Damiano's oversized tshirts so I could use it as a dress. I was entering the room when I hear Ethan sobbing in his room but when He noticed me he stops. "Yes??"
He asked. "Sorry I didn't saw you coming I thought yo-" "don't worry come in" he smiled probably fake. I went in and closed the door. He continued "you must wanted to change your clothes. I can go ou-" "No no no need to I'll go and change in the bathroom but Idk if Damianos oversized tshirt will be big on me or not..." "I have a really big one, I can give it to you" and with that he got up to give me his shirt. I didn't know what to do, what to ask... Do you remember me at the airport? Can I help you with your breakup?! Do you wanna talk?? As I was deep in my thoughts I noticed he was right infront of me holding the tshirt. I looked him in his eyes,searching for an emotion, but he was numb I could feel that... Idk why and out of nowhere my brain ordered me and I asked "Are you alright? Can I help you?" He looked me straight in the eyes. He didn't said anything but he went and seated on his bed, looking out of the window, his back to me... I changed real fast and threw my clothes in my bag and went next to him.
As I was about to talk there was a knock on the door. I got up and vic was at the door, looked me up and down as I said "Damianos tshirt wasn't long enough so Ethan gave me his tshirt" she looked at Ethan who was numb then looked at me and said whispering "were gonna drink and stuff if you wanted join us downstairs" I nodded and she left. I closed the door when he asked "why aren't you going?" I looked at him not knowing what to say. "I needed some time alone" I seated next to him again on his bed looking out of the window. He looked at me smiling but it didn't seemed fake. I smiled back. After a little time he putted his head on my shoulder and I putted my head on his head. He closed his eyes and started to cry again. I turned and hug him so tight and he did the same. "Guys told me whats wrong. I know its not my business but people will come and go, some of them will teach you some lessons, give you traumas, depression, but believe me everything will pass. Time will heal everything." He hugged me tighter and stopped crying. He looked at me "go downstairs I'll join you guys in a bit" and with that he left to the bathroom closing, but not locking the door.
**************
Ciaooo guyss!! Todays chapter is a bit shorter but lovely!!! Pleaseee bless me with your votes and views!!! Love y'all❤️❤️❤️