08

February 10,2018|| 4:01|| Home

Ari's pov

"Ay sis!" A familiar voice called out to me making me turn around. When I saw who it was my jaw dropped.

"Kyle?" I said with tears.

"Wassup lil sista. I see you making big money moves and shit." He said.

"Ye- Wait am I dead?" I said looking around.

"Nah, I just wanted to say no matter what happens stay with Kentrell. I got a good feelin bout him. And I'm dead so that's gotta mean sum." He said shrugging and I laughed walking closer to him.
"I miss you Ky Ky." I said with a tear falling.

"I miss you too Ri Ri by the way that tat is fye as fuck." He said looking at my arm. I smiled before I started crying.

"Ky Ky why did you have to go?" I said sobbing.

"Ari?"

"Why I still need you." I sobbed clinging onto him.

"Ari!" A voice yelled making me jump up. I looked around and seen Kentrell looking at me. I sighed and layed my head down.

"You straight?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh..kay... Umm the flight starts in an hour and a half hurry up we got to get my baby moms and my babies." He said making me sit up.

"I forgot all about that. Okay go, I need to shower and get dressed." I said clinging onto my blanket.

"I've seen you naked before." He said shrugging and taking his shoes off.

"You get on my nerves. Cover your eyes or something." I said once he sat on my bed. He rolled his eyes and covered it.

I looked at him for a second and then got up as soon as I turned around I felt him slap my butt.

"Kentrell Desean Gauldin get the fuck out of my room." I said calmly looking at him.

"Nope." He said popping the P. I groaned and went into my bathroom not really feeling like arguing.

I sleep in my undergarments because don't nobody be coming into my room. But I guess Trell think he special or sum. Ima fuck him up one day.

After I got out the shower I went into my closet that was connected to my bathroom and room and picked out an outfit. Once I got dressed I went out of my room.

I grabbed my phone went back into the bathroom and took a picture.

"I look fine." I said sticking my tounge out.

"You ready yet? It's been 25 minutes." Kentrell complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Trell I just gotta get my bags." I said.

"They already in da car come on now." He said whining like a baby.

"You sound like a bitch." I said chuckling.

"Ion got time fa you right nie. Just hurry up, like now." He said and walked out.

I posted the picture and walked downstairs.

When Ingot in the car everybody was in there including Jania

When Ingot in the car everybody was in there including Jania. I got in and was scrolling through instagram.

"So everybody ready?" Montana asked and we all said 'yeah' and he started the car.

10 minutes later

We got all of yb's babies and they mothers in the car and they all look pretty. There is this one darkskin chick that is mugging Jania for some reason.

All I know is if they get to fighting Ima stick up for Jania 'cause I know for a fact she can't fight.

And the chick is big boned so she'll sling ha lil ass.

"Aight everybody this is Nisha, Nia, Starr, Kayden, Taylin, Kamron, and Kamiri." He said pointing at each ones.

His babies are so cute and they all got Kentrell's eyes.

"Aww Kentrell I'm glad they don't look like yo ugly ass. Look at they eyes." Karin said and everybody laughed.

"Can I hold him?" I asked Nia. She was sitting next to me.

"Of course, and your so pretty." She said and I smiled.

"So are you." I said taking him and she smiled.

"And girls this is Ariana, Karin, Jayda, Dream, and Jania." He said pointing at us.

We all smiled and waved then got into our own little conversations with each baby mother. Dream and Jayda was talking to Nisha, Karin and I with Nia and Jania and Starr.

This could be a good ride, I like Nia.

==================

The babies

Kamiri, Kayden, Kamron, Taylin

Nisha (Kayden's mom)

Nia

Starr

Starr