29

October 20th|Kentrell&Ari's place|8:30am
Ari

I opened Kentrell's bedroom door quietly and then placed all the bags I got for him on the floor. Once I was done I went downstairs and opened the front door letting the gang inside.

"Finally you know how cold it is!" Kd loud ass said. I slapped him and then said 'shh'

"Y'all got him sum?" I asked and they all shook they heads. "Fake asses." I said and they chuckled.

"Why we gotta wake up this early anyways?" Ben asked after he hugged me.

"Because, in a few hours the surprise will be ready. I already got the rest of his stuff." I said and they nodded.

I noticed Jayda touching her stomach a lot which made me tilt my head.

I know dang well.

"Um kd. Go get some water and pour it on his face." I said and he shook his head fast.

"I'm not ready to die today." He said and I rolled my eyes

"Alright man fine." I said and went to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

Once I got it we all went upstairs and went quietly into his bedroom. I went by his side of the bed and moved his phone from on his pillow. Counting to three I poured the water on him making him jump up.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled and he groaned

"Before you yell open your eyes and look what w-

"What I got you. They aint get shit." I said cutting Joe off.

"Man you always gotta tell somebody business." Kd said smacking his lips and Dream hit him in the back of his head.

"I'm not finna argue wit you today Kelldrick. Anyways get up and get dressed and then when your done you can open your stuff. I'll change your sheets and stuff since I got em wet." I said getting excited.

He rubbed his left eye and then his right one before he stretched his arms.

"Nigga this aint no Disney Channel" Dream said.

"And you not sleeping wonder or whatever the fuck ha name is." Ben said.

"How bout y'all leave the room. Like now. Mk? Bye." I said and they rolled they eyes walking out.

"Mm thanks mama. Gimme kiss." Kentrell said with a raspy morning voice looking at me.

"Nope. Just hurry up Trelly." I said and he scrunched his face up.

"First of all don't call me that shit. Second." He grabbed my neck pulling me into a kiss and of course I kissed back. He pulled away biting on my bottom lip. "Don't tell me no." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes before pulling him up by his hands.

"Happy birthday Trell..y" I said mumbling the last part.

"Thank you riri." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Go in there and hurry please." I said and he walked into his closet to go get dressed. I changed his sheets and stuff.

"I'm done now, what next?" He said walking back out pulling his shirt down.

"Ima take these back downstairs, just go down." I said and he shook his head.

"There's too much, Ion even know how you got em in hea." He said picking the bags up I rolled my eyes and we both walked downstairs.

"Why you get him all them gifts? He'on deserve em." Kd said and I flipped him off.

"Open them please?" I said and he opened the Abercrombie & Fitch bag first.