25

July 21|| Hospital|| 12:51|| Ari

I woke up and squinted at the bright lights.

"Somebody turn that bright ass light off." I groaned and then everything that happened ran through my brain.

"Ari?" I looked over and seen everyone looking at me.

"What-

"You bet not say no damn what happened." Kd said and I chuckled and then stopped because of the pain.

"I was gone say what y'all doin here?" I said.

"What'chu mean what we doin here? You here." Dream said and they all nodded. I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where Miyah?" I asked and they all looked at Kentrell as he shifted in his seat some.

"Um we gone let y'all talk." Jayda said and they all stood up and walked out.

"Trell where's my baby?" I asked again getting a little worried.

"They came in and it was like they weren't even aiming for u-

"Where is she at?" I started preparing for the worst.

"They killed her." He said softly. My heart shattered. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"I know." He said and started coming closer. I pushed him back and sniffed.

"Can you go?" My voice cracked.

"No, you don't need to be alone." He said and I sighed. I don't feel like arguing. He carefully scooted me over and got on the bed.

We sat and on silence just staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry for everything I did and do to you. I don't know why I fucked her either. I was just angry. Shouldn't have ever doubted you when it came to Mi-

"Don't say her name please." I said putting my hand on his chest before he could say it.

"-her. It's just I find it hard to believe you don't want sum from me. All females I have ever came across has wanted sex or sum." He said shaking his head.

"Kentrell that's where your wrong. I'm different from them. They not even females they bitches and hoes. Not everyone is the same though. Like nigga's. Nigga's don't be shit. But some are real riders." I said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry can we be friends?" He asked.

"No, cross me once shame on you. Cross me twice shame on me. I'm not gone talk to you for a minute. What's today?" I asked.

"July 21st." He said and I gasped.

"How did I miss my own birthday?" I said in disbelief.

"When was your birthday?" He asked.

"July 12." I said. It was quiet for a while and I started thinking about Miyah.

"She didn't even make it to one. Why they had to take her?" I cried and Kentrell held onto me putting his head on my neck. I felt his tears on my neck and I wrapped my arms around him ignoring the pain in my chest.