22

July 10|| Ari's house|| 4:00pm

"Cuz I pistol whipped that nigga for 40 minutes straight." I rapped along to Crazy by boosie while doing Miyah's hair.

"Nigga you aint did shit so stop listening to this song." Kd said coming into the livingroom with the gang including the bitch I didn't wanna see and turned off the tv.

"Ad!" Miyah said reaching for Kd.

"You don't know what I did Kelldrick." I said rolling my eyes and going back to doing Miyah's hair.

"Yes I do Ariana now gimme my KK." He said and I shook my head.

"Lemme put these in real quick." I said.

"Who does there nine month old babies hair?" Kd said. After I finished I took a picture and posted it.

Therealkylesister

Cap:Miyah🤧❤😍

Comments disabled

"Not you posting a pic of Miyah for the first time." Dream said liking it. I flipped her off before handing her to kd.

"Don't drop my baby. And when you done just let her walk or sum." He nodded.

"When she start walkin?" Denthead asked me. I walked upstairs.

A couple minutes later the door opened and bitch came inside.

"So you'n speak to a nigga nie?" He said chuckling.

I continued scrolling on my phone.

"Ari."

"Ariana"

"Ana"

"Riri-

I threw my phone at him.

"Don't call me that you dumb ass ugly ass dented up ass look like Debo from friday could be yo cousin ass bitch." I said.

"Man whatever. When did my daughter start walking?" He asked and I laughed.

"Nigga what daughter. Oh you talm bout Armani? Yeah must be. She only a few months old doe, so how she walkin already?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"You know what I mean." He said and stepped closer inside the room.

"Not today satan! Hell no I ain't goin ta jail. Get the fuck out my room. Matter of fact get the fuck out my house. Better yet get the fuck out my life. I don't like you. I don't want you. And. I. Don't. Fuckin. Need. You." I yelled getting angry.

I got the most stupidest babydaddy in the world.

"You gone stop yellin at me like I'm a chi-

"Nigga or what? What'chu gone do? I dare you. On my brothers grave ima kill yo bitch ass. Kamiyah don't need you. She got a mama and a daddy. Me." I yelled standing up.

"Man that my dau-

"You better shut the fuck up. She wasn't yo child a few weeks ago. Go worry about the bitches you got and gettin pregnant. I fuckin hate yo ass. Wish I wouldn't have met you I swear." I yelled trying to push him outside of my room with all of my strength.

"Ariana. Stop." He said grabbing my hands.

I started breathing heavily and snatched myself out of his grip.

"Just leave." I said.

He closed the door and locked it.

"Liste-

"No I want you gone. Leave. Go now." I said and turned around walking to the bathroom.

Kelldrick

Finally got a god damn pov.

"I know they betta stop all that god damn yellin." Karin said rolling her eyes.

"Rin you really starting to bug me. Sum real wrong wit yo vibe lately." Jayda said and Dream looked at Karin.

"I ain't gone cap you really have. I be peepin what type shit you doin and you better stop befoe you mess up a friendship." Dream said making all of us boys look at each other confused.

"Man y'all don't know what you talkin bout shut up." She said laughing nervously and went on her phone.

"Let's all go to my room and let's talk. Because ion wanna call you out and embarrass you." Jayda said and her and Dream stood up. While Karin just looked at them.

We missin sum?

"Karin you got 2.5 seconds to get up. And I ain't playin either." Dream said.

Oh shit.

"Aight come on damn. Y'all hoes play too much." Karin said and they all went upstairs.

As soon as they went upstairs Kentrell came downstairs.

"She bipolar as hell. She screamin talkin bout she'on need me and now she in the bathroom crying." He said shaking his head.

"Cancers." Joe said and shook his head. ( Joe a leo and so am I and I be sayin dis bout my best friend daddytru)

"Lemme see her." Kentrell said reaching for Miyah. I shook my head tightening my grip on her.

"You not finna get my ass killed." I said.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOUR A NASTY BITCH!" We heard Dream yell.

"Uh so who finna check on 'em? I am not gone be caught in a cat fight." Ben said.

Ari

I walked to Jayda's room and seen her, Dream, and Karin in there lookin heated.

"Fuck y'all yellin for?" I asked closing the door.

"Karin cheating and lyin. She cheated on Ben and lied to Kentrell and said they wasn't in a relationship and fucked him. The night you and him got in the argument." Jayda said.

Fake ass bitch.

I grabbed her by her hair which is real because her appointment is tomorrow. I dragged her downstairs and all the way to the door before I threw her ass outside.

When I turned around everyone was looking at me.

"What?! Y'all wanna try me too? I'm done with everybody." I said and went back upstairs.

Karin has been my friends since kindergarten. How she gone just fuck the nigga that was disrespecting me? Fake as fuck.

Can't trust nobody.