23

Same day|| 4:30|| Kelldrick

"So we gone pretend Ari's lil ass did not just drag and threw Karin?" I said in shock.

"Surprised that's all she did. But I mean some bitches are liars." Jayda said and walked upstairs.

"What was that supposed to mean? Karin aint no liar." Ben said and Dream shook her head.

"She cheated on you Ben." Dream said. He shook his head and then looked confused.

"What that gotta do with Ari." He said Dream glanced at Kentrell and then shook her head walking back upstairs.

I know damn well.

"Damn." Joe said. "Bitches be hoes." He said and then sat down.

"Lemme go upstairs for a minute." Ben said and went upstairs.

Ari

I sighed laying down staring at the ceiling. I mean am I wrong? The nigga literally accused me of pinning a baby on me. And she goes fucking him? Like she supposed to be my best friend. My sister.

The door opened and Ben came in. I looked at him then back at the ceiling. I don't wanna ruin his friendship.

"You good sis?" He asked and I shrugged. He went on the other side of the bed.

"I know she cheated. But what that gotta do wit you?" He asked.

Now Ben like my big brother. Him and Kd ass. Which is a major part on why I'm upset.

"I'm just tired I guess." I said shrugging.

"Well talk to me. I know how shit can be, I'm here for you sis." He said pulling me closer. It wasn't a sexual way so don't think that shit. I laid on his chest.

"You ever feel like the world is just ending. Like poof" I snapped my finger. "Like time after time I'm putting my trust in people and they fuck me over. I don't do nun to nobody, they just find sum shit to bother me with." I said and a tear fell I quickly wiped it.

"Yeah I understand. People see you making it and they do anything to drag you down." He said.

"I'm tired. Tired of everything. I just want it to stop. It's like the only person in the world that showed me they give a fuck is dead. I don't got shit to live for.

"I can't live like this. I wanna end this shit. Life is supposed to be beautiful. Why did god take my life from me? What did I do? Why is the world just attacking me? I wanna go." I said crying.

"You got too many things to liv-

"I don't wanna hear that shit. I don't have shit to live for. Fuck my family don't really got money anyways. They using my shit.

"Miyah forever straight. There is no need for me to be in this world. Right?"