15

Same day|| Kentrell house

Kentrell

"The fuck is wrong with you! Why the fuck did you do that? You hear one conversation and think shit." I yelled at yaya.

"She hasn't been letting you see her though. Baby, she was born almost eight months ago and you only seen her once." She said grabbing my hand.

I pushed her away from me.

"Get outta my house. And don't come back bitch we done." I said.

"Bae you don't mean that." She said with tears. I picked her up by her hair and dragged her to the door.

"I mean it. On my momo grave I do." I said and shut the door in her face.

Ariana||Car

Youngboy🔫would like to facetime...

"What?" I said

"Sorry about yaya, ion know why that hoe did that shit." He said and I clenched the steering wheel.

"I hid my birth from the world because both of us could've died. You know, I wasn't supposed to have children. They told me after I woke up. Miyah wasn't supposed to be alive. Shit neither was I." I said looking at Miyah asleep in the review mirror.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's whatever." I said.

"No Ari for everything. I shouldn't have done what I did that night. I wanted to get revenge on Jania. And she was closer to you and I set it up. You have no idea how much you mean to me. And I didn't either until you were gone." He said.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Ima send you my address. Come pick Miyah up." I said and then hung up.