[1]

billie's pov:
"what're you in here for?" i nodded at the new girl, who was also my new celly.

"uh.. aggravated assault." she muttered, looking away uncomfortably.

"ayyy! me too." i laughed, fist bumping her. "how long you here for?"

"two years."

"bro, i've been here for four years, the fuck?" i whined. yeah, i also had charges for possession of drugs and firearms but still. not fair.

"O'CONNELL! PHONE CALL." one of the guards yelled and i quickly stood up, walking though the door that brought me down a corridor and to where the phones were. since it wasn't a visit, they didn't have to do the whole making sure i don't have drugs thing, so i walked straight to the phone.

i picked it up, not saying a word.

"..billie?" i heard them call through the phone.

"yo."

"hey. you get out in like two weeks for good behavior." the voice, which i now recognized was my brother, finneas.

"okay." i replied bluntly.

"yeah. don't forget, you're not fucking welcome here. find somewhere else." he paused. "i mean it, billie."

"damn, you're really gonna do me like that?" i chuckled.

"yup. don't come near the house or i swear to god, i will get a restraining order.

"damn, alright." i muttered before putting the phone down. that was my first time talking to him in years, probably the last time ever if i don't cause any trouble.

i stood up and the guard moved from the door, leading me back to the women's wing. i went straight to my cell, laying down in my bunk and staring at the roof in thought. where am i gonna go?

it's been four whole years since i was outside this prison. i hadn't been in the outside world in so long i honestly forgot what it's like.

before i came here, i had a girl, kiara. she was the most beautiful girl i had ever set my eyes on and she had good pussy. dream girl. i guess i could hit her up next week.

the fuck am i gonna say though? "hey. i know i haven't seen you in four years but uh can i stay in your house? haha thanks." stupid.

i spent so much time thinking that i eventually fell asleep. what if i end up homeless?

kiara's pov:
"he's so shitty girl, dump him!" my best friend, amber told me.

i sighed, staring out the window. "i know i should.." i trailed off. "-but i don't want to."

"who gives a fuck if you wanna? dump him now before it's too late and he ends up hurting you... well, worse than he already has. you know who's arms you'll be crying in if you don't? mine. and you wanna know what i'll say?"

"i told you-" i grumbled before she cut me off.

"i told you so!" she said, staring straight into my eyes. i groaned, closing my eyes. i should break up with him. "girl, i love you with all my heart. i just don't want you to get hurt, that's all. okay?" she asked and i nodded. "good, now come here." she did grabby hands.

i huffed, crawling into her arms and laying there. "i love you." i mumbled sadly, resting my head on her chest.

"i love you. call lee over and break up with him." she said softly.

a little backstory, lee has been my boyfriend for a month. literally a month and he's already cheating on me with his ex. at least i'm not like.. in love with him or anything. that would be embarrassing. it's honestly embarrassing for him that he had me and he cheated.

"now when i go back to one of my exes." i laughed weakly.

"no because you should. none of them were even bad. besides..."

"billie? yeah." i chuckled. "she doesn't even count though, she was mean to like everyone except me. she was hot as fuck too. she's probably still in prison."

"yeah, true. if she wasn't in prison, you could get back with her just to spite lee."

"i could." i agreed, thinking about what a crazy bitch she was, but i loved her. "you know how long her tongue was?" i giggled, thinking about how good our sex life was.

"bro, i could tell. even from seeing her sticking it out in pictures, i was like whew! she was one fine motherfucker. am i allowed say that?" she quickly asked and i nodded.

"everyone knows that. the hot ones are always the craziest, swear to god. still, you won't catch me with an ugly man.. or girl. no sir." i shook my head and amber snorted.

"i know you're not saying that when lee exists." she teased and i slapped her arm.

"shut the fuck up. i have good taste in men." i defended myself, crossing my arms.

"yeah, whatever. you want taco bell?" amber asked and i nodded, thinking about her. i don't know why i can't stop thinking about billie, usually when i think about her it's just for a couple of seconds and then i just get on with my day, but today is different.

"get me a bean... burrito." i paused, confused. what the fuck is wrong with me?"

billie's pov:
billie eilish
billie eilish
billie eilish

kiara is thinking of me

she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me
she misses me

i finished writing and closed my notebook, shoving it under my pillow. in my head, i convinced myself that kiara actually was thinking about me. she was. she won't be surprised when i call her next week.

what if she doesn't let me move in with her? i wouldn't let my ex from four years ago move in, that's for sure.

the new girl walked into the cell and sat in her bunk and i stared at her. "wanna have sex?"

"no, freak. i'm straight." she chuckled.

"yeah but like.. you're just gonna not have sex the entire time you're in here? damn, couldn't be me. there's no men here, you know." i informed her and she nodded.

"i'll only ever have sex with a man."

"what's that saying? you're straight like spaghetti until you get wet or something."

"i'm not gonna fuck you, girl." she laughed.

"i bet you will before i get out in two weeks." i shrugged, opening my notepad again.

i was right.