[23]

kiara's pov:
billie posted on instagram. a variety of pictures, a bit of a photo dump. one of the pictures in particular though, caught my eye. it was a picture of her with a knife pressing up to her tongue. not gonna lie, i found it hot. really hot.

i stared at the picture for longer than i should've, AKA my entire lunch break. great, now i'm tired AND horny.

when i got back to work, i found myself daydreaming about what billie could do to me with that knife. do i have a knife kink?

"ma'am? can i pay for my food?"

i snapped out of my thoughts and took the woman's money.

***

once i got in the door, billie was sitting on the couch, eating something. usually, i would be annoyed by her eating on the couch but i suppose since she's pregnant she gets a pass.

i walked into the living room and gave billie a big smooch on the lips, accidentally getting some ice cream on my lips.

one of her many cravings has been ice cream and fries.. don't knock it 'til you try it.

"i missed you." billie whined, laying her head on my shoulder as i sat down.

"i missed you too, muffin. what'd you do today?"

"nothing." she sighed. she has been too tired to do pretty much anything lately.

"aw. you wanna have a bath?" i asked and she smiled, slowly nodding.

"okay, my love." i said softly before getting up and walking to the bathroom. i ran the bath and walked into the living room once again, this time holding out my hand for billie.

she took it and we walked into the bathroom. we've been doing this a lot since she got pregnant and i have no complaints. i love taking care of billie.

i began removing her clothes, watching in the mirror as her beautiful skin became more exposed. i never get sick of the sight. ever.

i examined every single tattoo on her arm, softly chuckling at the one that said my name. she got it when she was drunk when we were nineteen. we had had an argument that day and she wanted to make it up to me and so she got that tattoo.

before we knew it, billie was fully undressed. i turned off the faucet  and felt the temperature of the bath. just right. i took billie's hand once again and she stepped into the bath, letting out a content sigh when she laid back.

there was no conversation between us, but we were okay with that. we were at peace, it was a peaceful silence.

"hm, i love you." billie whispered. her eyes were still closed.

"i love you too." i smiled before grabbing the shampoo bottle and shower head. "i'm gonna wash your hair now, okay?"

"yeah. you always make it so soft." she said softly. i smiled at that too.

i turned the shower on and made sure it wasn't too hot before wetting billie's hair. i then got a dollop of shampoo in my hand and massaged it into her scalp. i softly scratched her head and watched as her lips curled into a slight smile.

i rinsed it out and put in some conditioner before holding all of her hair in the back with a hair clamp. "you gonna sit up and let me clean your body, baby?"

billie nodded and sat up. she seemed sleepy as she sat a little slumped, her eyes closed. i smiled softly at how cute she looked and grabbed her chin, placing a kiss on her nose. her eyes fluttered open and she watched me through her wet eyelashes.

"sorry, you just looked so cute." i giggled quietly. she lazily smiled and i felt warm inside. this is my girl!

i can't believe billie can be so soft and cute like this. she has such a tough exterior, she would hurt anyone in a second, she has probably killed people.. but she's cute!!

***

billie's pov:
i was currently on my way towards vinnie's house. he called me over, so.. i'm on my way. i'm pretty sure he's just going to give me some jobs to do and that'll be it. i chose to wear a blue juicy couture tracksuit! my stomach was showing but i didn't really care, i looked good as fuck.

i pulled up outside his house and began to get out of the car slowly, quietly groaning at my back pain. my belly is heavy as shit.

i'm only in the second trimester, apparently you're not supposed to get back pain until the third, but here we are.

i got to vinnie's door and knocked, him being quick to answer. when he did, his eyes instantly went to my belly. "oh, so you're like.. actually pregnant." was the first thing he said.

"are we too good for greetings now?" i asked. "also, my bump is so small, i could definitely pass as not pregnant." i said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"not really, bil." he chuckled. "it's very.. round."

"oh shut up." i groaned, inviting myself into his house. i walked into his living room and sat on the couch.

"right. now that you're here, i wanna give you something.." he trailed off, looking around the room. he then left and came back with his hands behind his back.

he then put his hands in front of him, revealing a gun in his hand. a pistol. my eyes widened.

"for me?" i asked and he nodded.

"since you're pregnant and all, your fights can't really be physical. and since you're insisting on doing this shit, i thought i'd give you this to keep you and your baby safe." he explained and i nodded, taking the gun in my hands. it was heavy. very heavy.

"loaded?" i asked and he nodded. i was suddenly very aware of what that gun can do and so i placed it on the table.

he then handed me a small, black, plastic bag. "all bullets. for reloading."

i nodded, taking them and putting them next to the gun. i felt excitement rush through me as i thought about everything i could do with it.

"yeah, basically.. i need you to do a deal for me. couple grams of coke, hundred and eighty dollars. get changed first, so you can fit the gun in your waistband." he instructed and i nodded, hoping that this guy wouldn't have the money so that i could... practice shooting on him.

"that all you want?" i asked.

"yeah." he replied and i stood up, picking up my things. i got ready to leave before vinnie called me back.

"hey, billie?" he called out.

"hm?"

"stay safe, yeah?"

1145 words

a/n: who decided it was a good idea to give billie a gun?