[26]

billie's pov:
"billie."

"finneas."

i slowly sat down on the couch, who knew simply sitting down while you're pregnant would be so hard? kiara sat next to me and we all sat in silence.

kiara managed to convince me to come to my dad's house to "rebuild our family relationship" for the babies, so there we were, sitting in my dad's living room, opposite my dad, finneas, and his girlfriend who seems to be attached to his hip.

"so, billie. i heard you wanted to rebuild our bond." my dad stated and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no-" kiara's hand that was on my waist pinched me and i gasped. i cleared my throat to play it cool. "no, yeah! i think it would be good for my baby-" (plural billie!) i waited a second before saying the little "s".

"what was that?" finneas asked and i sighed.

"i just think it would be good for me and my child.." i trailed off before whispering the "ren".

"what was that? your chill?" finneas furrowed his eyebrows.

kiara's pov:
it was painful to watch billie admit that she was having twins, honestly.

"no, my-" billie began before i cut her off.

"jesus christ, she's having twins!" i blurted. billie glanced at me before looking back at her family.

"yeah, that."

"so, you're using us because you don't wanna take care of your kid, basically." finneas remarked. now when i knock him out...

"listen, finneas. your little sister is pregnant with twins and i'm the only person she actually has in her life. the father of the babies is an absolute douche bag and she has nobody else to turn to besides me. she's not using you, she just needs support! jesus christ! we literally live in a one bedroom apartment and soon there's gonna be four of us. it's going to be overwhelming for billie. so please, for the love of god, hear her out?" i ranted and everyone was quiet. billie had a proud smile on her face, although she was trying to hide it.

after a few seconds of silence, billie decided to speak up. "uh.. yeah. i know you guys don't like me or whatever, i get that but like.. i really can't handle two babies. i'm not putting them up for adoption either, so don't bring that up. that's horrible. i'd rather struggle raising them than have them being the ones struggling in the adoption system. i can do it if i just have some support. i know i've been a complete asshole in the past... i know. but please."

finneas and billie's dad, patrick made eye contact, seemingly having a whole conversation with their eyes. finneas' girlfriend, clawdeen or whatever the fuck just sat there, staring into the distance.

"alright, billie. we can try to.. be a family again, i guess. just... have morals, please? i really wouldn't enjoy calling an ambulance for another family member because of you. i can't say i've forgiven you for what you've done, but at the end of the day you're my daughter. i hope you've changed." patrick said and billie smiled softly, nodding. patrick then stood up, holding his arms out for a hug.

i helped billie up, since that's a thing i have to do now and and she walked over, hugging patrick tightly. they swayed from side to side and when they pulled away from the hug, billie had tears streaming down her face.

"sorry, pregnancy hormones." she chuckled before turning around and burying her face in my chest. she hates crying, never mind around other people. "i'm not soft." she mumbled into my chest and i shook my head.

once billie pulled away from the hug, she turned back around and walked over to hug finneas. she began to cry once again. finneas was crying too, it was gross.

once the hug was over, billie let out a shaky sigh and sat back down on the couch.. slowly.

she started up a conversation and quite frankly, i didn't want to hear their boring old catch up, so i decided to scroll through twitter.

billie's pov:
"i know this is really annoying, like we just started talking again or whatever, but do you guys have orange juice?" i asked finneas, his girlfriend, and my dad, hoping that one of them would magic up some orange juice.

"since when do you like orange juice?" finneas snorted and i shrugged.

"i didn't like it 'til it became one of my cravings. speaking of, i'm craving it big time right now, so if someone could find me some orange juice that would be great, thanks."

"i think there's some there.. i'll go get it." finneas' girlfriend said and i nodded. once she left the room, i turned to finneas.

"yo, what's her name?" i whispered.

"you for real? you don't know?" finneas questioned and i shook my head. "claudia."

claudia walked back in with a whole carton of orange juice and i chuckled, taking it from her. "thanks, claudia."

"so, billie.. twins." dad said and i nodded.

"yeah. kinda inconvenient but.. it is what it is." i shrugged.

"your belly is so big!" claudia exclaimed and i internally rolled my eyes. twin moms have big bellies! we get it!! i'm already tired of hearing that shit.. imagine how bad it'll be in february when i'm due. god, my belly will never recover.

"yeah, i know. i thought it was normal to be this big at sixteen weeks but apparently not." i chuckled.

"sixteen weeks!?"

oh god.

***

"i look so fucking fat." i whined as i stared at my naked body in the mirror. it's true, i had gained like twenty five pounds.

"its normal, bil. you're not 'fat', you're just putting on the weight for the babies. don't forget, you're eating for three people! besides, there's nothing wrong with being fat." kiara told me as i pulled and poked myself in the mirror.

"i know it's normal but i hate it! i already know i'm never gonna have my old body back too, i hate this." i whined. also true. "i'm gonna give birth and then i'm gonna be full of stretch marks and have a big ugly belly and i'll be gross. you ever hear of twin skin, kiara? that shit doesn't go away. i'm never gonna be sexy again." i whined once again, feeling genuinely upset.

as of right now, i have a cute bump. by the time i'm eight months, that shit'll be big and ugly.

"it's normal, billie! nobody expects a mother of twins to have a flat, perfect belly, okay? nobody. it's not gross, either. it's literally just skin. if you're really feeling that insecure afterwards, just get a tummy tuck. you'll be fine, i promise. and you will always be sexy to me" kiara said, kissing my shoulder while rubbing my bump from behind.

kiara's pov:
i'm standing behind billie as she complains about how ugly she'll look after the babies and all that, but i can't help but focus on how beautiful she looks in the moment.

the way she looks extra curvy, how she is GLOWING, she looks like a whole goddess, how her boobs are sitting perfectly, how round and cute her belly is, she is so perfect and i wish she'd realize.

"so.. about that date we were supposed to go on.." billie trailed off and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"huh? a date?"

"remember, a while ago like the day before i went to jail we were supposed to go on a date." she said and i let out a small "ohh", nodding.

"well yeah, we should go on that this week." billie suggested and i nodded once again, kissing her neck before going to turn on the bath for her.

"sounds like a plan."

1365 words

a/n: poor billie's body is about to go through the 5 stages of grief