[29]

kiara's pov:
i let my tongue swirl around billie's pierced nipple and she let out a low whine. we had been pretty much fucking all night and i was enjoying myself way more than i should.

you see, i'm a switch. billie is like.. hardcore top. however, since she got pregnant she's been too lazy to top and so she lets me top her. i don't know about billie, but i'm loving it.

"kiara." she whined, her eyes screwed shut.

"what's up, baby?" i purred, my hand slowly trailing down her body while i continued sucking on her nipple.

"too tired."

i halted my movements, detaching my mouth from billie's boob. "that's fine baby, you want me to run you a bath?"

billie shook her head, turning on my bed. "too tired."

"damn okay" i chuckled lowly. "go to sleep if you want, but imma get you dressed." i told billie and she mumbled something incoherently as i walked over to get her some clothes.

when i came back over to billie, her eyes were shut and there were soft snores coming from her parted lips. i smiled at how cute she looked before getting her dressed. i put on some fresh underwear, sweatpants and one of my hoodies. she says she prefers mine over hers so.. i guess she can wear them.

i pulled the hoodie over billie's round belly. it peeked out at the bottom and so i pulled it down in an attempt to cover her stomach. my attempt failed and the hoodie slipped back up her belly. i let out a sigh before laying down behind her, being the big spoon. i let my hand rest on billie's belly as i attempted to fall asleep.

sleep never did come, though, despite my overwhelming tiredness. i just laid there in a subconscious state for god knows how long.

as it seemed i was finally getting some sleep, i felt something move. touching me. my eyes darted open and i looked straight at where the movement came from; billie's belly.

god, that must be so annoying, i thought to myself. imagine trying to sleep but you can't because of a constant movement in your stomach. annoying.

billie turned on her other side so she was facing me before letting out a low whine. her eyes flickered open and met mine. she had a big frown on her face. "they want pickles."

"the babies? they want pickles?" i questioned and billie nodded quickly. i huffed before getting out of bed and padding to the kitchen. i opened the fridge and grabbed both a jar of pickles and a bottle of water.

when i got back to the bedroom, billie wasn't in the bed. i heard the toilet flush and the en-suite bathroom door opened, revealing a very drained looking billie. i walked over, handing her the pickles and the thanked me before getting back to bed. she opened the jar and bit into one, moaning at the taste.

i grimaced at the smell, moving away from billie. i then remembered that i had forgotten to brush my teeth before bed so i decided to brush them to temporarily escape billie's stinky pickles.

when i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, billie walked in and stood behind me, attempting to hug me from behind. it felt awkward because her belly was in the way, though. she let out a frustrated sigh and moved to the side, instead looking at herself in the mirror. "belly cold." she mumbled, rubbing over the exposed spot.

"it's your fault for wearing my fitted hoodies, bil. yours are all oversized, they'll cover your bump." i told her, spitting out the toothpaste to do so. i rinsed the toothbrush and turned around to look at her.

"i know it's just i prefer yours." she told me and i nodded.

"then enjoy your cold belly! come on, let's get some sleep."